New gay club for Sheffield soon

a new gay club will be opening soon in the town center not a ex bar but a proper club:):)

a new gay club will be opening soon in the town center not a ex bar but a proper club:):)

Is it yours? Where roughly is it ? And not really a great time to open is it, affinity/sanctuary/dempseys/lions lair/xes all now gay as such, is there space for a 'gay club'? When looking around the gay scene it probably attracts less than 300 people in total on a weekend night, and less than 50 in the week! Though i had heard rumour of Fuel making a return but nothing definite.

great stuff :rolleyes:

Is it yours? Where roughly is it ? And not really a great time to open is it, affinity/sanctuary/dempseys/lions lair/xes all now gay as such, is there space for a 'gay club'? When looking around the gay scene it probably attracts less than 300 people in total on a weekend night, and less than 50 in the week! Though i had heard rumour of Fuel making a return but nothing definite.
i think theres room competition is good

pm'd u bud ignore the negative comments a little brain n imagination can make you succeed

well this thread seems to have gone off topic slightly.

Edited by Guest

Where is this venue - will it be a gay friendly venue and will there be drag acts and lots of cheap booze?

Content Removed

Edited by AndyB666

Where is this venue - will it be a gay friendly venue and will there be drag acts and lots of cheap booze?

I'm guessing yes.:hihi:

hopefully not

Now let me think about that its a GAY club, how much more gay friendly do you want.

Please NO drag acts, the only good drag act I have seen in Sheffield is Penny Change.

Now let me think about that its a GAY club, how much more gay friendly do you want.

Please NO drag acts, the only good drag act I have seen in Sheffield is Penny Change.

as long as they are good then he should have as many drag acts as he wants