Swine flu in Sheffield - latest developments?

Tis hitting the Derbyshire dales now. A few of my daughter's friends who attend Lady Manners school in Bakewell, have it, and locally in Darley Dale, the Primary Schools are reporting it.

So long as it keeps away from me till oooh let me see, at least the 19th, as I'm off to Crete on Sunday.

what exactly does tamiflu do because i have heard the side effects are far more serious than the flu itself!

if you actually get swine flu do you have to take this crap or can you just ride it out. i am totally confused:confused:

Jane Burgermiester thinks swine flu is a US governement plot to depopulate an over-crowded world...David Icke agrees...and somehow this is all mixed up with Michael Jackson's 'assassination'.....

Br8inend, you do like your conspiracy theories. Stick to posting on obscure blogs and stop worrying everyone unnecessarily on this Forum.

After these posts I looked at

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2282864/posts

It sounds like some film plot and maybe you could buy into the fact that H151 is lab made and released to make money fom vaccines. But what would be the point in what she says is to actually use the vaccine to kill people? Who would gain? Also if it was credible would we have not seen it mentioned in some mainstream news?

I think it is codswollop...

Jane Burgermiester thinks swine flu is a US governement plot to depopulate an over-crowded world...David Icke agrees...and somehow this is all mixed up with Michael Jackson's 'assassination'.....
Yes and she was fired for trying to get the truth out!

After these posts I looked at

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2282864/posts

It sounds like some film plot and maybe you could buy into the fact that H151 is lab made and released to make money fom vaccines. But what would be the point in what she says is to actually use the vaccine to kill people? Who would gain? Also if it was credible would we have not seen it mentioned in some mainstream news?

I think it is codswollop...

The mainstream news is owned by the same elite people .

i dont think it would matter if they brought the holidays forward. They are predicting 1000 new cases a day in august and that when the schools are shut!!

It would matter if your child catches swine flu and died. And its 100000 a day.!!!!! In august.

Br8inend, you do like your conspiracy theories. Stick to posting on obscure blogs and stop worrying everyone unnecessarily on this Forum.

and we all know David Icke is a complate nut case -he should have been in a padded cell years ago .

Not a government plot but a elite plot! Fact, Baxter, the vaccine firm sent bird flu out in vaccines and was only picked up when czech authorities injected ferrets with it and they all died. This thread is swine flu latest development , I simply wrote what I had read. May be we should all be ostriches and bury our heads in the sand!

The michael jackson crap has nothing to do with jane Burgermeister .And its link with her just makes me see how the elite may discredit her. Don't mention jackson or david icke on the same page as jane as they are not linked in anyway . Like I say make of it what you will!

Not a government plot but a elite plot! Fact, Baxter, the vaccine firm sent bird flu out in vaccines and was only picked up when czech authorities injected ferrets with it and they all died. This thread is swine flu latest development , I simply wrote what I had read. May be we should all be ostriches and bury our heads in the sand!

The michael jackson crap has nothing to do with jane Burgermeister .And its link with her just makes me see how the elite may discredit her. Don't mention jackson or david icke on the same page as jane as they are not linked in anyway . Like I say make of it what you will!

Br8inend. That's a great moniker but you're really a bit of a drama queen, aren't you?

Br8inend. That's a great moniker but you're really a bit of a drama queen, aren't you?

Yes I am, but like they say, no smoke without fire!

Yes I am, but like they say, no smoke without fire!

I smell no smoke.

Have you ever worn a turquoise tracksuit?

For the latest swine flu news go to http://www.swineflu.org . The best site I have seen on swine flu.. Factual information and a window on how other countries are responding to swine flu.