pet stroller anyone got one?

its like a pram for dogs, for somebody in moomoolands position there absalutly fab, more comfortable than sticking a dog in a normal baby pram i think

I think its great that your lookin for a way to keep him getting around still instead of leavin him in the house while the other gets a nice long walk!!!

xx

yes i did missgiggles, thank you so much being so prompt and helpful. all being well im picking it up mon eve. my little lad now wont be missing out any interesting days out.xxx

I would be interested to hear how you get on with it as im thinking of getting one for my elderly little man

I don't get it is a pram for sick dogs can just imagine pushing my boy in a pram he would be pushing me!

I am considering maybe getting something for our Tilly for exactly the same reasons as the OP she loves going out hates being left at home, likes a walk and days out but she cannot manage the whole adventure. I want her to last as long as posible and enjoy herself as long as possible. Like Spottie let us know how you go on and some pics please!!