Open Kitchen - Chinese - Eckington

Hi

Does anyone have any idea where the people who used to have Open Kitchen in Eckington have gone?

We moved from Eckington a while ago and haven't ordered in about 3 months, then when we went last week someone has took over.

We are GUTTED..... was definately the best chinese in Sheffield.

If anyone else can suggest a good one - have tried about 9 or 10 around Gleadless/Basegreen and can't find a good un

Thanks

I agree that Open Kitchen was quality. Galaxy at Mosborough is an all time classic, still does very good food but this is reflected in its popularity and the fact you normally wait between 60 and 90 minutes when you order.

If in doubt, Lee's at Hackenthorpe is also very good, however they don't deliver..

Thats so funny you posted this, we felt exactly the same. Ordered from there the other day and it was the original owner who delivered. Was no where near as good. Open Kitchen is the best ever and I'd love to know where they've gone !! (Although it's better for my diet if I don't find out .....)

Thats so funny you posted this, we felt exactly the same. Ordered from there the other day and it was the original owner who delivered. Was no where near as good. Open Kitchen is the best ever and I'd love to know where they've gone !! (Although it's better for my diet if I don't find out .....)

yea lol not good for the waist line

Wok Wonder in Dronfield for the win !

I've often kind of wondered whether these take-aways and some restaurants change ownership in a car game :-)

ohh I'm quite sad to hear they have changed hands...We used to get food from there quite often but stopped for a while trying to save money. It was the best chinese food I have had.

I would give hunters bar and woodhouse areas of sheffield a miss, too many cats going missing in recent days!!!

Sicka, you are so out of touch.

I can second WOK WONDER in Dronfield . Fantastic , I moved to Dronfield from Eckington about 7 years ago and see people from Eckington from time to time getting takeaway in Dronfield.