Sheffield pagans pub moot

Ok only if you promise not to put a spell/hex on me :D

ok its a deal the voodoo doll is back in its box :hihi:

You'll probably find Pagans to be much more respectful of other peoples' beliefs than the p-takers posting here.

You'll probably find Pagans to be much more respectful of other peoples' beliefs than the p-takers posting here.

thankyou for that Adri

people dont realise that some folks who are very new into it could get put off from taking it further and learning new things because of the comments of others. I know it is a subject that does get the P ripped out of it alot but i had hoped people might have been a tad more tolerant.

never mind :|

Blessings

Rainbow

thankyou for that Adri

I know it is a subject that does get the P ripped out of it alot

I think it scares people to be honest. Folks who think Paganism is all about chanting and casting spells, and all that other rubbish that film and television shows :hihi: Try telling some people that the humble Christmas tree is a Pagan tradition etc etc

Been there, got the t-shirt and heard the lot :hihi: :hihi: i dont keep it a secret that im Pagan so as you can imagine iv heard it all over and over again, i used to try and explain now i dont bother unless the person looks genuinly interested. :)

BB

Edited by RainbowAngel

I am a pagan, and have been all my adult life.

I can't understand why people take the P*** out of us!

I have always found pagans to be helpful, trustworthy, friendly, and not afraid to be themselves, which is never dull.

What's more, pagans find their own unique way, without the need for religious dogma keeping them in line.

Blessed Be to all Pagans/Wiccans.

very well said Dawn :)

will you be joining us for a pint and a chinwag at fagans sometime?

Bright Blessings to you too

Rainbow

Tom Boulding must be desperate for business.

Did you misread Fagan's for pagans?

we chose Fagans pub because its very cosy, the ale is lovely and they have fiddlers on later in the evening which adds to the fantastic atmosphere. The landlord and landlady are very nice and freindly aswell :)

BB

hope that cleared your query up ousetunes as i didnt really understand what you was getting at

Edited by RainbowAngel

Hello folks

SHEFFIELD PAGANS hold a moot at Fagans pub 69 broad street sheffield every 1st tuesday of the month, the next one is

tuesday 2nd june 7.30pm onwards

its a friendly atmosphere for people to come and meet new/old friends, chat and learn. if you are interested in anything Pagan/Heathen/Witchy/New Age etc.. then come down and have a drink with us

ALL WELCOME

Brightest Blessings

Rainbow Angel :)

Many thanks and blessings! I'll try and attend; is Broad Street continuing down the hill from Broad Lane?:love:

Many thanks and blessings! I'll try and attend; is Broad Street continuing down the hill from Broad Lane?:love:

GOSH !!!! silly me i ment Broad Lane ( ill edit my OP) :hihi:

it would be lovely to meet you there if you managed to make it

Brightest Blessings

Rainbow

directions are on here http://www.sheffieldpagans.co.uk

Edited by RainbowAngel

Will ther be any Ents there? A guest appearance from Gandalf maybe?