Sheffield pagans pub moot

Of course.. because they can deal with any TROLLS . :)

Hope to be there after 9pm , got to finish work first unfortunately

I love it - Fagans Pagans - I must try and get down there with my crystals and broom stick ...

I love it - Fagans Pagans - I must try and get down there with my crystals and broom stick ...

That'd be good, you could give a reading or two, get a round in and sweep the floor all at the same time :thumbsup:

Sounds good RA, i'll make a note to be there

BB

I'll be there with mine ... it'll be the one with the go-faster stripes on the handle :)

When you posted about things 'witchy', RA, it seems some people misread it ... :cool:

EXCELLENT !!!

i cant wait to see you all there :)

turning up after 9 is brill you will catch us all drunk and merry and jigging to the fiddlers.

and for those of us who arrive by broom theres a very nice broom park just round the back ;)

Blessings

Rainbow

Can I bring my familiar? :D

Can I bring my familiar? :D

im not sure its a familier friendly boozer LOL :hihi:

but if it is he is everso utterly welcome :)

Blessings

Rainbow

I'd like to come but I'm scared I'll get sacrificed to the pagan gods in a giant wicker man at the end of the evening.

I think it is an excellent way for people to meet up with like-minded individuals...its not all talk of beliefs and religion and political views etc. I think it sounds like an awesome night, and even if people don't believe in the same things, everyone likes a night out once in a while to meet people that have different opinions...diversity = the key to a well rounded, happy life!

:D

Randy... noo ya will be perfectly safe we are usually all to bladdered by the end of the night to manage lighting anything more than a cig :hihi:

Ninja... spot on !!!! :thumbsup:

so will we be seeing you both there then ?

Blessings

Rainbow

Randy... noo ya will be perfectly safe we are usually all to bladdered by the end of the night to manage lighting anything more than a cig :hihi:
Oi! that's illegal :P