Its a shame about the perpitrators surname , Rats are not racist they will live where ever we let them . With no thought of race, gender, creed, or religion. We had a problem with Rats before our Asian and Afrocarribean cousins arrived in this country.

'Peace, Love and Harmony on the street brothers and sisters'

Its a shame about the perpitrators surname , Rats are not racist they will live where ever we let them . With no thought of race, gender, creed, or religion. We had a problem with Rats before our Asian and Afrocarribean cousins arrived in this country.

'Peace, Love and Harmony on the street brothers and sisters'

So, who's being racist then?:confused: This is about rats in shops and filthy meat deliveries.

What makes the rat situation so much worse these days, is the amount of food and litter being thrown around the streets by Joe Public and left outside these type of food outlets and takeaways shops to rot and be picked up by rodents ... by rights, it should be stored in rat proof bins and the streets cleared by nightfall .... but this would mean businesses and everyone else taking more responsibilty for their actions.

Failing that, get the Pied Piper .. because the way things are going ... we are goning to need him :gag:

Back in the old Aryian days of Darnall and Staniforth Road, didn't these premises used to be Cyril T Coes butchers shop.

Better hygene then, but not by all that much according poular belief in the 50's and 60's

Is that where we get the parrot disease Cy-t-coe sus (psitticosis) from then?

I felt ill when i saw this arcle, i mean it must have been going on for ages, it doesnt just happen overnight!

i HAVE A MICE IN MY HOUS . I PUT SOME MICE KILLER BUT THE MICE IS NOT CONCERN.I PUT ULTRASONIC PROBES EVERY WERE , HAS ANY ONE GOT AN IDEA

i HAVE A MICE IN MY HOUS . I PUT SOME MICE KILLER BUT THE MICE IS NOT CONCERN.I PUT ULTRASONIC PROBES EVERY WERE , HAS ANY ONE GOT AN IDEA

get a cat,that will catch them for you