Are women looking for a Father ?

Women often say that all men deep down are really, big baby's looking for some one to be their mother...

By the same token are Women really, little girls looking for a father in their men....:confused:

oh gawddddddddd your gonna stirr up some pooh here lol

Do they? :suspect: Don't know about looking for a mother type figure; I want someone who is my soulmate (cliche I know) and nothing else :)

Edited by Agent Orange

oh gawddddddddd your gonna stirr up some pooh here lol

:D Let the pooh commence....

I would think that no matter what a women sees in her ideal partner...one of those ideals would be a good role model for their children...biological or not!

Women often say that all men deep down are really, big baby's looking for some one to be their mother...

By the same token are Women really, little girls looking for a father in their men....:confused:

Ooooh I feel the need...

Isn't that statement a branching of the oedipus complex concept?

There, it's out in the public domain...

Oh, my answer is no.

Some who believe it can find evidence, but as they say, if you try hard enough, anything is possible. But it's only paranoia if you can't prove it!

Do they? :suspect: Don't know about looking for a mother type figure; I want someone is my soulmate (cliche I know) and nothing else :)

Ditto....and at 52 years old I found him...and he is definitely not my father or anything like my father. :D

Edited by julado

My father is an arse so no I dont want anyone like him.

It depends on the person I suppose. Women want to be loved, respected and protected. I guess you could say that it is the role of a father but it is also what you want from a partner whether you are a man or a woman.

I'd just settle for a grown up who's not scared of expressing how he feels, as for a father figure... not likely.

I'd just settle for a grown up who's not scared of expressing how he feels, as for a father figure... not likely.

Good luck with that. I think you have more chance of getting a pet unicorn. :thumbsup:

Good luck with that. I think you have more chance of getting a pet unicorn. :thumbsup:

well it just so happens........:hihi::hihi: I'll just stick to being a spinster with lots of cats:thumbsup:

Hey missy.... not all blokes are devoid of emotion. If someone blows my socks off then I wouldnt hesistate to tell them how I feel :)