Tribute stolen from hero soldier's grave

I was an SAC in the RAF so I have full respect for this man who gave his life in the defence of democracy. I also respect his grieving mums further upset over this affair.

I don't think we should get carried away though, it was not the major crime that some people are making it out to be.

It could be something as simple as a small child liking the look of the model aeroplane, and taking it to play with.

I am up north at the moment and the other week it was reported in the local paper that a family had their babys headstone stolen from his grave

When will they let the vigilantes out on the street?

The law is an ass!

I am up north at the moment and the other week it was reported in the local paper that a family had their babys headstone stolen from his grave

The law is an ass!

i dont think that day is that far away mate if im honest

i dont think that day is that far away mate if im honest

The sooner the better IMHO

The crimefighters we have are being held back by the no good stinking liberal white wig wearing do gooders in their red robes :rant:

If this is thought about logically then the person who purchased the item from said desperate smackhead is as bad as the burglar.

Ironic how the addictive substance responsible for the crime comes directly from where this brave young chap lost his life.

There's just no respect nowadays.

When I was a child - which was in the 70s and 80s - the mere thought of stepping on someones grave was horrific.

Even now, if ever I visit a cemetary, I'd rather walk barefoot across hot-coals than walk on someones grave. It was what was drummed into me as a child. It was just considered disrespectful to do so.

So how anyone can steal from a grave is just beyond my comprehension. How can they live with themselves?

It comes to something when bliddy graveyards need CCTV.

oh my God, this is disgusting, i don't wanna believe it. my Family are there too, i'm crestfallen for the Family concerned, and if God could lend me an ear, i could whisper 'vengeance is mine'. :confused:

utterly disgraceful they deserve a life sentence, i bet the culprits arnt big enough or brave enough to join our armed forces

agree there, lets face it a soldier is worth a 1000 smackheads. I cannot believe how low people can stoop to get drugs. Some people really should get a life and sort themselves out from deing such dishonest scum and try and do something worthwhile in their lives for once

agree there, lets face it a soldier is worth a 1000 smackheads. I cannot believe how low people can stoop to get drugs. Some people really should get a life and sort themselves out from deing such dishonest scum and try and do something worthwhile in their lives for once

i have to agree with that. Drew and i(of the gooseboots incident) went to sign up 2007(2006 aswell for me), only to be told not at my age and not with tattoo and flesh tunnel to Drew. anyways i'm still hoping to beat this chronic illness and join T.A. before cutoff time...

anyone know what the plane looks like or whwether a new one can be bought for mum ? ill pay for it ! a stonemason could concrete it into place for her...

I did a few years in the marines, and this is possibly one of the most upsetting and rage-making things that I've heard for a long time, hopefully the swine who did it will get his someday soon........

The law is an ass!

What we need is tougher sentencing not vigilantism. You only need to look at the case of the lynch mob that turned up at the home of a Paediatrician to know that a court of law is the only place for someone's guilt to be determined.