Tribute stolen from hero soldier's grave

i cannot believe that society has stooped to such a level that even when you have fought for your country & been killed in action, that you then have your grave desecrated in such a way that it beggars believe, if i found the thugs responsible, i would use some of the skills that were taught to me during my 9 year stint in the RAF Regiment, unfortunately i cannot print them on here or i would be banned.

And what will the councill do to stop it happening again !!!! naff all i tell ya !!! theyre scumbags the people who did it... Police ? what Police ? again nowhere to be seen !

If they catch them what will the courts do ? slap on wrist, be good boys or girls and dont do it again...It not Polices fault, they do a splendid job but their hands are tied because of the courts... it must be really really frustrating for them knowing the little shi.s are getting away with it.

Have total sympathy for the family involved we had floral arrangement stolen from our 2 week old sons grave at christmas. The feeling cannot be described. I was totally distraught. Reported it to council but theres nothing they can do. I would love to be left alone in a room with the people who feel it ok to steal from the grave of anyone let alone someone who has given their life for our country. Low life scum

it's disgraceful,the scum need sorting out they arnt fit to lick the poor lads boots,

last year i had a little plastic fence nicked from my mothers grave,it was on the grave about twenty feet away complete with the original ties i used to hold it together

i hope someone comes forward with the brass plane even if it wasnt the scum who stole it

my god mr benn,there are some total tossers in this world mate, my mum recently passed away so i know the importance of a grave and the relevence and imporatnce they have to a family and freinds!

this is awfull mate i do hope there is some justice in the world and these freaks are punished!!my god i dont actually believe this happens!