Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

George, thanks for the information about my old mate Harry Briggs.

i will call in the pub one Saturday to try see him.

I told him about the reunion on the 18th, he said he would come.

Hi having fun trying to think who everyone is. However is the reunion on the 18th in the Ball Inn or some where else?

Hi having fun trying to think who everyone is. However is the reunion on the 18th in the Ball Inn or some where else?

Hi, yes, its in the Ball/Ringside, as its now called on Upwell St, will you be there, bytheway, who are you?

Hi, yes, its in the Ball/Ringside, as its now called on Upwell St, will you be there, bytheway, who are you?

HOPE TO GET DOWN FOR AN HOUR OR TWO? JUST DOING MONTH IN HAND NEW JOB :hihi: MUM (LADY C) IS AWAY ,,,,:rant:<

Hi ladies we have decided our Christmas Meal will be Thursday 8th December at The Masons Arms Thorpe Hesley I think I've got everybody whose joining us but if there's anyone else please let me know as soon as possible so I can get a menu to you.

Cheers Chris.

hi dors did you ever know of a clee street or some thing like that off alfred road??? susan (sheilas sis)x

Clay St Susan

Hi all. Glad you had a good reunion,I'm sorry I missed it. I've just caught up with all the postings. (It's a long story, trying to get my head round a new computer) Piggy Green's horse n cart was mentioned, I can recall having a ride on it, when I was going home from school one day. I think he must have worked for the council, because he went along shoveling the piles of dirt into the cart, that the road sweeper had left. Then he took it to a council yard at the top of Dunmow road. Can anyone else remember that yard? It was a long time ago, some of you wouldn't have even been born. Can you tell me who has been bullied of this site? And does anyone still hear from lalola.
l saw those gates up Dunmow Rd every night 1948/50 my pal lived on that RD Cheers Arfer

Hi ladies we have decided our Christmas Meal will be Thursday 8th December at The Masons Arms Thorpe Hesley I think I've got everybody whose joining us but if there's anyone else please let me know as soon as possible so I can get a menu to you.

Cheers Chris.

Sorry Chris cant make that date at Staindrop Lodge with weight watchers, & then on the fri 9th at Meadow Farm with NGH girls who I used to work with, but hope you all have a grt time x

Cheers Chris.

Hi chris i can't make it either,got to much on run up to xmas.xx

Hi everyone Chris has asked me to put these

photos on the forum.

A few of us went out for lunch to celebrate

Angela's upcoming Birthday

Angela1.jpg

Chris.jpg

Chris1.jpg

ChrisandLynne.jpg

JeanetteandAngela.jpg

LynneandJeanette.jpg

Happy Birthday for Saturday Angela. Hope you have a lovely day xxxxx

HOPE TO GET DOWN FOR AN HOUR OR TWO? JUST DOING MONTH IN HAND NEW JOB :hihi: MUM (LADY C) IS AWAY ,,,,:rant:<

i have not been in tha ball since 1947 used tohave a pint then accross the to the vic and get kicked out by tom the doorman and ticket collector