Anyone come from Grimesthorpe? (Part 2)

yes pigeion aka gary he wasnt the only one who knew yer father i did better than most.xx

Got to have been Harry Wattam he was a reyt charactor we were scared to death of him stood at end of his ginnel shouting I know thi father Clarky:hihi:

----------

yes his name was harry and he did spend a lot of his time at the genel,

do you ever remember harry chasing kids off with his walking stick and

could hardly run as he had a limp. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Just been told Franks funeral at grenoside 9th november,north chapel 12-30,burial at shiregreen cemetary 1.15 p.m.Sheila

Just been told Franks funeral at grenoside 9th november,north chapel 12-30,burial at shiregreen cemetary 1.15 p.m.Sheila

Im gutted Sheila...i wont be able to make it. They broke the mould when they made owd Frank...what a funny guy he were...gone but not forgotton XXX

Hello Lady C, nice to hear from you, are you coming to the reunion on the 18Th of November?

Hello Lady C, nice to hear from you, are you coming to the reunion on the 18Th of November?
hope so its a bit awkward but she will love to be there:help: high greens a fair way out its no problem getting down its getting home!

Sure he will be sue,Tonys brother rang this morning to tell us they all worked in erecting game,didn't see each other often but were good mates.RIP Frank.xx

rip frank glad to have been part of your life take care of my debs x:sad:

rip frank glad to have been part of your life take care of my debs x:sad:

Hi Kevin - Might you be a relative of a Peggy Broad who tragically passed away as a young girl in the '40's, she was attending Grimesthorpe School at the time, she lived at Margate and Grimesthorpe Rd?

i use my arm to lift mine

haha! I've learned to use both

It's a talent I mastered in my younger years

hope so its a bit awkward but she will love to be there:help: high greens a fair way out its no problem getting down its getting home!

goin to see jeremy kyle on that date, bbut if gary going i would come later.:|

I was in town yesterday and called in Cavells ( Old Blue Bell ?) on High St, saw an old Grimesthorpe lad, an old mate of 'southweller's'..Harry Briggs, used to live on Addsetts St.

George, thanks for the information about my old mate Harry Briggs.

i will call in the pub one Saturday to try see him.