Wednesday and United's areas question

Hi Everyone,

I am relatively new to Sheffield and have recently been talking to a few of my friends about the two teams here.

They have mentioned that there are certain areas of Sheffield that are distinctly Wednesday's or United's.

I'm quite intrigued to know how true this is and what areas 'belong' to the two teams respectively?

Are there certain areas in which there are a distinct majority of either side's supporters?

I assume Hillsborough is distinctly Wednesday turf?

Cheers

Ian

The immediate vicinity around bramall lane is an united area. The rest is all Wednesday's

The immediate vicinity around bramall lane is an united area. The rest is all Wednesday's

apart from legends pub hillsborough.

south barnsley = pigs

sheffield = blades

We're all Wednesday aren't we?

we certainly are my friend:thumbsup:

yep we are.

After a 3 year study by sports psychologists and government departments, the distribution of support in Sheffield has been officially stated as:

Areas of low intelligence, low income, high crime rate, in-breeding, poor vocabulary, no education, some progress towards walking upright - Sheffield United

Areas of high intellect, handsome features, outstanding sexual & sporting prowess, above average income, wit , charm, personality - Sheffield Wednesday

Missing links between humanity and Neanderthal Man - Barnsley

Creatures that live under rocks - Leeds

Creatures who move in alongside others (Rotherham United)

yep we are.

After a 3 year study by sports psychologists and government departments, the distribution of support in Sheffield has been officially stated as:

Areas of low intelligence, low income, high crime rate, in-breeding, poor vocabulary, no education, some progress towards walking upright - Sheffield United

Areas of high intellect, handsome features, outstanding sexual & sporting prowess, above average income, wit , charm, personality - Sheffield Wednesday

sheffield is 100% blades then.

Mr been and good lukin must be working under cover.

sheffield is 100% blades then.

Mr been and good lukin must be working under cover.

stop sniping at me please otherwise i will report it

Hi Everyone,

I am relatively new to Sheffield and have recently been talking to a few of my friends about the two teams here.

They have mentioned that there are certain areas of Sheffield that are distinctly Wednesday's or United's.

I'm quite intrigued to know how true this is and what areas 'belong' to the two teams respectively?

Are there certain areas in which there are a distinct majority of either side's supporters?

I assume Hillsborough is distinctly Wednesday turf?

Cheers

Ian

on a seriuos note,

the 2 miles radious of the lane and the swimming pool is noramlly red or blue. the rest of the city is mixed

stop sniping at me please otherwise i will report it

nobody likes a teachers pet.

Report what you like, perhaps you would like to add the blatant trolling you did again last night. you really are becoming a laughing stock coming on here and constantly telling lies to spoil threads. perhaps you would care to explain that. In that case you will need to report 50% of last nights posters who noticed what you were doing.

Where does the post above mention you anyway? have you changed your username?

Edited by alex3659