Can anyone help with advice over benefits?

Dawn a

Just found this too:

A solicitor will recommend mediation through a councillor, depending if the two individuals agree too it. My ex husband would not go along like the mature person he is!! I cheated on my husband too, but if he hadn't been so boring then I would never have done it. I am very happy now with my new partner, hes my soul mate and my best friend. Its hard now but it does get easier & it was worth all the hassle because now I am happier than I have ever been!

Imo.

You cheated then its your own fault what you get.

He must not have been the man of your dreams in the ned then if he beat you??

Dont take this the wrong way, but if you are living on crisis loans since January, how can you afford to get married, and of all places Jamaica like you posted yesterday

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=461030

busted :rolleyes:

i was reading that thinking if its true i feel really sorry for her as well

Wow this is bringing back memories of a thread where a girl said she couldnt get to work due to snow(no busses, too far etc etc) but it turned out there were busses and just wanted a skyve day off, no doubt like that thread there will be no more replies from the OP.

You were very perceptive Bonjon when you posted that it all sounded a bit fishy! And there was I trying to pass on the benefit of my experience as a single parent struggling with mortgage payments etc. I thought you were harsh at first, but now stand corrected.

You were very perceptive Bonjon when you posted that it all sounded a bit fishy! And there was I trying to pass on the benefit of my experience as a single parent struggling with mortgage payments etc. I thought you were harsh at first, but now stand corrected.

I am always a bit sceptical lol