Confessions of a Shopaholic - Anyone seen it?

Topic.

I want to see it, purely cos Isla Fisher ( :love: ) is in it.

Anyone seen it? Is it any good?

haven't seen the film but read the book a few years ago. I would describe it as mildly amusing.light hearted,easy reading chick lit. Maybe you could post a review of the film if you go!

Yeah I've been to see it. Fantastic for the fashion, it's a light hearted story, if you liked 27 dresses you'd probably like this. I enjoyed it anyroad.

Yes, it was an easy-to-watch, fun film. Nice to see after a hard day at work, and Isla Fisher was great, a welcome alternative to usual Hollywood popsicles! A little predictable but still very watchable. And we got free pink nail varnish when we bought our tickets :)

No .. and I wont ... I read the books and it's set in the UK - I just can't get my head round the fact that it's set in America !!

Seen it, as EK put very light hearted and middle of the road girly/rom-com type film. Plenty of Isla Fisher though so you'll enjoy it.

Saw the film Thursday night, 8/10.. Isla in every scene :love: although I didn't approve of her US accent, she's Australian! Might rent the DVD when it comes out.

Reading the book at the mo finding it quite boring! Saw the film wednesday and really enjoyed it.

Saw it yesterday, it is predicatable (haven't read the book) but enjoyable and I would easily watch it again (on DVD). I like Isla Fisher anyway.

Might go see it tomorrow morning cos it's the first thing on and I want to try and get into the first Watchmen showing. Don't mind a bit of easy to watch girly comedy especially at that time of day.