Cheap/free haircut?

Hello everyone, I've checked past topics and I can't find anything recent so I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere which will do a cheap, or better still a free haircut as I'm really tight with money and have a job interview coming up and surprisingly want to look my best :hihi:

cheap skate lol

I admit I'm being one :hihi: Although I'd rather pay my bills then spend my money on a haircut at the moment as they seem more important.

hilllsborough - near the bus station are asking for free models for haircuts

Yep try the local colleges if your prepared to let trainees loose on your hair this is the place for you. They charge next to nothing I know Castle College do it as do their beauty department, you just ring up and make a booking just like you would a salon. You will be suprised how many people do go, times are hard plus it helps the trainees practise on real live customers:)Good Luck with the interview

The hairband on Ecclesall road do training sessions, but I am not sure which day.They also do something called stand by appointments where you phone up on the day and if a stylist is free that morning you get the cut at a reduced rate.

Verduci on Eccy Rd wanted people last year, I had both a cut and colour done on seperate days, really nice just haven't had any blummin cash to go back (I am picky about my hair after a few disasters so would rather go to one I know won't mess it up!), so my hair's a mess (but I am growing it..only to get bored and have it cut again!).

This was last year though, worth contacting them.

Sheffield College?

Ummm can't think, I know Hair Kandi were training a lovely girl up who coloured my hair last year but I think it was just colours and half price rather than free so that's prob no good for you.

Hope you find somewhere !

Hello everyone, I've checked past topics and I can't find anything recent so I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere which will do a cheap, or better still a free haircut as I'm really tight with money and have a job interview coming up and surprisingly want to look my best :hihi:

Hillborough, opposite the co-op (top) entrance,shop called The Easy Barber.

£3 for a haircut.

Hillborough, opposite the co-op (top) entrance,shop called The Easy Barber.

£3 for a haircut.

I have used the Easy Barber.....big sign on the door £4 for women, £3 for men.

Mine cost me £8, mainly because it is long, there is lots of it and I wanted it re-layered.

Even at that cost I was impressed.....not the best cut but by no means not the worst. And I haven't been tempted to re-cut bits of it myself (as I usually do) :hihi:

Mikeybaby72 had his cut their too.....very good cut for just £3.

I will say this though, don't go expecting frills - its no-nonsense. No hairwash or conditioners, no products. Just a spray down and cut. And with all that you get no "complimentary" drink or the banal chat - "have you been anywhere nice for your holidays".....simple, quick and cheap. :D

Hi, has anyone tried the haidressers at bottom of moor need to get sons hair done tomorrow in town.

I'm an advocate of the DIY approach. Be warned, results vary...