All things to do with todays Derby!

On that note, do you think Blackwells lost the plot? I'm not the type of person to call for the managers head, when you hear him talk, he does make sense .... but he's left me in doubt.

Yes i do.......

i know but it was coming last season so close but this season we just had 2 do it

i know but it was coming last season so close but this season we just had 2 do it

Yeah no complaints mate you were better.

Did anyone see that spell that lasted for around 8 seconds where we played football? :o

your welcome :hihi::rant:

ok, it took you 95 years to do the double over us, and forty two years to get a win at the Lane. At the end of the day, you got one more goal than we did, and you got the three points.

Sourness dont you just love it lol, One thing to say UP THE OWLS....whoop whoop...:thumbsup:

well done wendys!!! im glad ive been brought up to be red and white cause all that bouncing would give me black eyes n head ache!! hehehe :hihi:

ok, it took you 95 years to do the double over us, and forty two years to get a win at the Lane. At the end of the day, you got one more goal than we did, and you got the three points.

You'll have to tell me where you buy your fruit from coz those grapes are soooo sour :hihi:

just to cheer blades up tevez lost his car £140thousand bentley no driving lincence

:D

next season........ why r u getting promoted as well???:hihi::hihi:

:confused:ok then..blackwells fault???? yes or no..