Sheffield gangs. How best to solve this problem?

who the fuk r u man, i neva said i woz a soldier, I use the word souljah bcoz i am a strong person n am n hav been a souljah thru life, u dnt me blud, no matta wot life throws at me i just keep soldierin on

Tell em Soulja Boy.

:roll:

MARTYBOY hav u eva lived in a tuff deprived area were u feel nobody gives a fuk about u but u, n ur only option as u dnt hav anything n cnt get wrk (been unemployed n tryin since oct 07) is 2 commit crime just 2 pay the rent or eat. n i cnt speak 4 evry1 but i certainly aint a scared kid, n so u know i woz 1nce wiv my uncle wen he woz shot at n didnt cry. n my mam has wrked hard all her muthafukin life so fuk u. btw i dnt liv that life anymore im tryin 2 betta myself, i box n am also tryin 2 b a tat2 artist im just sayin tho therz reasons ppl join gangs n put urself in their shoes n think b4 ppl comment bout them n slate them. n SPYRO i dnt like souljah boy, hes a dik, i like real hip hop

Very fine collection of idiots and wannabe's. Gangs, you make me laugh. Weapons? You make me laugh. My friend I am from a country where the population is 12 million people and the amount of guns on the streets is over 60 million. The fools that you have shown in your videos have not seen a gun or a dead body in their life. Once they do, they will **** themselfves. Maybe you should watch this

and then come back talk about gangs? Do you know what a Clicka in Colombia is? I don't think you do, thats why you are beefin up here with those **** videos that make most people laugh. Gangs...my ass :loopy:

yes the horrid little retches that litter our parks, shops and street corners, who have never done a thing in their lifes to be proud of and continue to damage good peoples property, burn and destroy our wheelybins and generally make a pain of themselfs for no reason other than to show off, they break into out properties and beat up our grandmas, how do we solve this problem?
was driving past chaucer school tues nite towards roundabout (school on my left)theres a bit of wasteland in between houses,gang of teens threw massive rock at my window dont know how it did'nt break but because its tinted its badly scratched.

The shock of the sound of the rock hitting my window made me swerve and emergency brake,if other cars had been near me at time it would have been big accident ,when i got out they ran off.I know they hang out there regular, will be going back ........watch this space:mad:

:rant: i wish people would type proper english when using the forum and not TEXT speak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am sure people are not taught to use text speak at school

If you are going to moan about the way people speak on here, at least make sure your own post isn't full of errors. Which it currently is.

MARTYBOY hav u eva lived in a tuff deprived area were u feel nobody gives a fuk about u but u, n ur only option as u dnt hav anything n cnt get wrk (been unemployed n tryin since oct 07) is 2 commit crime just 2 pay the rent or eat. n i cnt speak 4 evry1 but i certainly aint a scared kid, n so u know i woz 1nce wiv my uncle wen he woz shot at n didnt cry. n my mam has wrked hard all her muthafukin life so fuk u. btw i dnt liv that life anymore im tryin 2 betta myself, i box n am also tryin 2 b a tat2 artist im just sayin tho therz reasons ppl join gangs n put urself in their shoes n think b4 ppl comment bout them n slate them. n SPYRO i dnt like souljah boy, hes a dik, i like real hip hop
wottttt!!!? r u for real ,so that gives you right to be criminal,you said your mom worked hard all her life ,so she set u a good example, crime is never your only option people make choices good or bad,sure upbringing has bearing on your life but you know right from wrong ,dont try to justify it, the guy wos askin wot shall we do about it all u dun is cuss him come wiv something more positive anyone can cuss dude.

I certainly hope you've never tried to apply for a job as an English teacher.