Where to buy chicken feed etc from ?

i wouldnt mind the details of the lady who delivers if you would be kind enough to pass them on, i don't drive so somtimes it's a bind to get to the retail park

hi, i,ve pm,d you the details please let me know if you don,t get them ,greg

there is a place in stannington. its a hardware store at the top of old stannington where the shops are. not sure of the name. sells layers pellets and corn. they get it from Argo. last time i got some it was £5 ish a sack i think. get a bag of each and mix 75/25 layerspellets/corn. Ian

Thanks , is that the place at the side of the co-op ?

is on that side of road but other end of row.

If you go to Eyres at Brough, on the way to Castleton, they sell everything you need. They are an agricultural merchants. They are open Monday - Friday and you will get all the feeders, different types, and the food you want. They even sell netting if you need to make a secure area. They sometimes have chickens advertised for sale on their notice board as well.

donald cookes rotherham hes got all you want in for chickens

I deliver to Walkley and supply chicken feed to a couple of people. I can do you a regular order or you call when you need some, I go once a week for more so if I don't have any in, it won't be long :)

Let me know if I can help.

i have not read the posts so it might have been said but you can get chicken feed from jollys @ meadowhall retail park and also Morisons @ Ecclesfield £6 for a big bucket my other half thinks it a 20 ltr bucket

all sound advice!

I am trying to fine new home for my elderly uncle who is going into care? any takers, she is lovely

Pet Company, Abbeydale Road do chicken feed.....chick crumbs, grower food and layers pellets

Pet Company, Abbeydale Road do chicken feed.....chick crumbs, grower food and layers pellets

Helpful advice, but 7 years too late.