Well done sy police

suzieq

Uninsured drivers cost the country millions of pounds every year, as do motorists who don't have current MOT's, and more to the point, drive cars that aren't in a roadworthy condition.

If I had my way, I would create an organisation whose sole responsibility would be to find motorists who are using their cars illegally. Make it an almost certainty that anyone doing this will be caught sooner rather than later, and have the powers to hand out heavy punishments to them.

the tramps who drive ileagaly are so thick so punishment would be foolishly wasted. crush them inside the car they drive is the only way to deal with

em. i always report out of daye tax discs online and enjoy doing so.

Shame they don't have anything better to do.

you wouldnt be saying that if u was hit by one n couldnt claim a penny for your injuries :confused:

the police try wot they can, at least they r tryin n in most cases do a good job

im 22 just passed my driving test so as u can imagine the insurance is high but id rather pay it than get the car crushed, pay a fine n get points n if i was to have an accident at least all involved r covered

the tramps who drive ileagaly are so thick so punishment would be foolishly wasted. crush them inside the car they drive is the only way to deal with

ive never reported anyone for tax disc but i have for drink driving (the fools) not sure wot happened but maybe i shud report it next time :hihi:

Uninsured drivers cost the country millions of pounds every year, as do motorists who don't have current MOT's, and more to the point, drive cars that aren't in a roadworthy condition.

If I had my way, I would create an organisation whose sole responsibility would be to find motorists who are using their cars illegally. Make it an almost certainty that anyone doing this will be caught sooner rather than later, and have the powers to hand out heavy punishments to them.

100% agree 33% of what you pay in car insurance is to pay for uninsured drivers accidents

totally agree -i d the same :thumbsup:

iI am not a police lover but don't blame the police for not investigating what might seem petty crime, there is nothing more frustrating than spending a lot of time catching a low life taking him/her to court and some body sat at a bench fellowing GOVENMENT guidlines gives them a smack on the wrist