3D scan at thornberry hosp.. last min booking?

Is there a reason why you want one this weekend in particular? If you're worried about anything then I'm pretty sure the NHS would scan you this weekend. Hope everything is ok.:)

Hehe... I think you can have sorts of packages but according to the reassur3d site (Thornbury) sexing is just £50 (in reply to Kimba I think)...

And bagger, oh no everything is fine, I was gunna have one done at 17wks as I was too impatient to wait another 4 wks for my NHS scan but held out. I just think it'd be nice, been looking at them online and they look amazing.

Not sure actually what the £50 includes as, all the other scans on the website you can click on for more info of what it includes. The only place I can see about sexing is on the 'Fees' page but it says at bottom 'All 3d/3d scans include...'... so am hoping it is 3d (I guess so from the name), and you get at least 1 pic. Awaiting a reply but it's from the top guy's e-mail and I expect he is busy so will wait...

Hi all

Probably get the same answer as what's on the wbesite but thought I would ask you knowledgable lot to see if anyone might know....

Am after a sexing scan (reassur3d) at Thornberry and according to the website they do scans Sat and Sun but you can't ring up on a weekend to speak to anyone as office hours are M-F. So I assume they only do the pre-booked appts but wondered if they had any spaces tomorrow or even today, but can't get to find out. Anyone know if they might do a I assume someone must be there doing them all day and not all slots might be taken up. Short of turning up that is!

Thanks in advance.

Do you have a link to the scans i can't seem to find them on their site :thumbsup:

hi the fetal sexing scan for £50 isn't 3d or so i was told if it is can you let me know. Thanks

hi the fetal sexing scan for £50 isn't 3d or so i was told if it is can you let me know. Thanks

Oh no I hope it is, can anyone tell us?

i was told it was just the same as jessops by a work collegue. If you look the 3d/4d ones are carried out after 26weeks. all the others are just normal scans.

i was told it was just the same as jessops by a work collegue. If you look the 3d/4d ones are carried out after 26weeks. all the others are just normal scans.

I dunno, the sexing ones are available from 17wks, am nealry 28wks now myself just wanted a 3d one and confirmation of sex but if it's 2d I won't bother... wish the website was clearer..

it is a little unclear however i can't see why it would only be £50 and then it jumps up by £100 at 26 weeks. In the mission statement it says the machine carries out 2d (normal) scans as well as 3/4d

I work for a healthcare company and a normal ultrasound at thornbury is usually about £100 so im still thinking its 2d for £50. If you find out it is 3d can u reply to thread because i will be booking one! lol

I'll call them monday too

Maybe this might be better in the parenting section, you might get more help.

The £50 sexing scan is just 2d. Although he will flick it over to 3d for a minute or two! But its basically checking the sex, giving you a photo and thats it! Is it Tony Farrel you have emailed? He is the head guy who usually does the scans!

But the 3d scans from 26 weeks are fab, I would recoomend it! I had both the sexing and the 3d, there is a huge difference in what you get, hence the price!

Enjoy:)

It's Thornbury Hospital not Thornberry and it's also Mr Tom Farrell not Tony Farrell