3D scan at thornberry hosp.. last min booking?

Hi all

Probably get the same answer as what's on the wbesite but thought I would ask you knowledgable lot to see if anyone might know....

Am after a sexing scan (reassur3d) at Thornberry and according to the website they do scans Sat and Sun but you can't ring up on a weekend to speak to anyone as office hours are M-F. So I assume they only do the pre-booked appts but wondered if they had any spaces tomorrow or even today, but can't get to find out. Anyone know if they might do a I assume someone must be there doing them all day and not all slots might be taken up. Short of turning up that is!

Thanks in advance.

Wouldn't advise just turning up as they don't usually have people there doing scans all the time.

Most of the consultants/sonographers also work at other hospitals so work on an appointment only basis.

Wouldn't advise just turning up as they don't usually have people there doing scans all the time.

Most of the consultants/sonographers also work at other hospitals so work on an appointment only basis.

Hehe no I wouldn't have really, I e-mailed someone and have got one I think so mods you can close if you like :-)

Hehe no I wouldn't have really, I e-mailed someone and have got one I think so mods you can close if you like :-)

Let us know the results and picture would be great, please :)

Let us know the results and picture would be great, please :)

Ooh I will do, not sure what you get for the £50 though, anyone?

Just to warn you not to get your hopes up too much. If baby is lying an an awkward position you may not be able to get decent images of it which isnt a problem so much if you have a free scan but when youre paying its a bit of a let down.

Ooh I will do, not sure what you get for the £50 though, anyone?

Dosn't it say on the website?

Yeah it does say actually, haha! memory loss.

Well at NHS scan at 21wks we were told a girl BUT I don't rely too much on scans in general as I know of too mnay people who have had the opposit but thought it would be nice to see baby in 3d and also see what sex they say. Wouldn't pay more than £50 anyway but still a lot I guess.....

I thought they were alot more expensive than this, I was told they were about £400!

If i was pregnant i would love a 3D scan, just to be able to see my baby before they was born, infact when i become a nannan i will pay for my daughter to have a 3D scan

Hi all

Probably get the same answer as what's on the wbesite but thought I would ask you knowledgable lot to see if anyone might know....

Am after a sexing scan (reassur3d) at Thornberry and according to the website they do scans Sat and Sun but you can't ring up on a weekend to speak to anyone as office hours are M-F. So I assume they only do the pre-booked appts but wondered if they had any spaces tomorrow or even today, but can't get to find out. Anyone know if they might do a I assume someone must be there doing them all day and not all slots might be taken up. Short of turning up that is!

Thanks in advance.

Is there a reason why you want one this weekend in particular? If you're worried about anything then I'm pretty sure the NHS would scan you this weekend. Hope everything is ok.:)

my freind had 1 done and i think it was around 3 too 4 hundred quid.

the pictures are very errrrrr bizare although im not a fan of newborns lol.

they also got a cd.