BP Garage Darnall - Rip Off

zongamin

Driving past the BP in Darnall (opposite the B and Q) and noticed that the price for Diesel this morning is 106.9

That's compared to 98.9 and 99.9 at the Shell, Texaco, Sainburys, Waitrose garages in the city.

How can they justify charging what is in effect 7% more than anyone else? It is pure unjustified profiteering.

1 or 2p difference I can understand but a full 7p per litre is disgusting.

give over. just don't go there then. what difference does it make. its hardly outrageous for some people to charge more for things than others....

"I was filling up there this morning and suddenly noticed the price, ridiculous - and I couldn't believe how busy it was there either. Lots of people filling up! "

and suddenly noticed the price? - suddenly? the big sign on the way in not giving you a hint then?

give over. just don't go there then. what difference does it make. its hardly outrageous for some people to charge more for things than others....

"I was filling up there this morning and suddenly noticed the price, ridiculous - and I couldn't believe how busy it was there either. Lots of people filling up! "

and suddenly noticed the price? - suddenly? the big sign on the way in not giving you a hint then?

:P I generally don't look at the prices on the way in and only noticed it on the pump as I was filling. Just to note, the reason for this is that I ride a motorbike and the highest I have to pay for a tank of fuel is about £8. So being a few pence a litre more really makes no difference to me. :thumbsup: I certainly wouldn't stop there with the car though, and when in the car I do notice prices before I enter a garage...