Ever thought of migration to NZ?

would you consider emigrating to NZ?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. would you consider emigrating to NZ?

• yes
    • no
    • would like to find out more
    • where's NZ :0)

Hi everyone,

My name is Tammy and I emigrated from UK to NZ 4 years ago and loving every minute :0)

I just wanted to let you guys know of the possible opportunites in NZ in occupational areas of skills shortage, such as Qualified

Tradesmen, Dr's, Nurses, Teachers, Engineers, Accountants and IT professionals to name a few.

I have an online community that brings together prospective, new and settled migrants. http://www.move2nz.com

Cheers

Tammy

if new zealand is having such shortages then why do you all keep moving over here? :? your not the only member on here who's from new zealand!!

personally I'd love a chance to visit and live in new zealand for a bit, whether i'd stay perminently is another matter... but according to someone I spoke to theres a shortage of men in new zealand... which would be good for me :D haha! maybe when i'm a qualified IT person I should move over there!

You often find a lot of Kiwis, go over to the UK for a couple of years or so...but from my experience most do return to NZ, normally when they decided to start a family

Shortage of Men......in some regions I am sure...but in the rural areas there is a shortage of women...they even hold Balls and get togethers to get single women from all over NZ to attend to try to find a partner to help on the farm :0)

Originally posted by xafier

if new zealand is having such shortages then why do you all keep moving over here? :? your not the only member on here who's from new zealand!!

personally I'd love a chance to visit and live in new zealand for a bit, whether i'd stay perminently is another matter... but according to someone I spoke to theres a shortage of men in new zealand... which would be good for me :D haha! maybe when i'm a qualified IT person I should move over there!

And if you get desperate Xafier, there's also a lot of sheep

My mum is head of department at a school in Hounslow but she's just taken up a job offer in NZ :shakes: We're going over in August for the first time to find housing and stuff, then I believe she leaves in January 2006 :o:( I have heard very good things about NZ though, so I'm sure she'll be very happy :)