Men v Women at the Wheel

Are women better drivers then men? (More than one option is possible)  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Are women better drivers then men? (More than one option is possible)

• I'm female and I agree men are worst drivers than women
    • I'm female and I disagree men are worst drivers than women
    • I'm male and I agree men are worst drivers than women
    • I'm male and I disagree men are worst drivers than women
    • I've had an accident and the cause of the accident was female
    • I've had an accident and the cause of the accident was male

Why do women feel the need to drive?

So we have our own independance and to get away from you men! should we feel the need :wink::hihi:

Seriously...

I dont feel the need to drive... i chose to... so i wouldnt be relying on public transport all my life... plus having that little bit more independance of being able to drive whenever the mood takes you... is great!

Its not always nice having to rely on friends & family or public transport...

I personally dont mind giving lifts as i've scaved a few in my time... :)

ps that doesnt mean i'm a Taxi service... so no pm's thank you! as the answer will be a NO! :hihi::wink:[/color]

That text colour is absolutely minging! Hurt my eyes!

How many people in their 60's/70's with a baby and a 3 year old?

i'm on about in the decades 60's and 70's,the days when women used shanks pony and public transport.

what about them giving you lifts when you are in a intoxicated state? i thought this reason alone would make you praise them!

thats why i suggested letting them drive at off peak times:D

i'm on about in the decades 60's and 70's,the days when women used shanks pony and public transport.

When pointed out the reasons you chose to ignore.

What's wrong Kirky scared a woman might possibly be a better driver than you?! Are you really that insecure?! Better get out the chains and lock the women to the sink where they belong, hey ;)

so you want your wife to take a bus do you kirky?.....the lovely sheffield busses with lovely, kind, friendly bus drivers.......your wife might take a fancy to one of them!

When pointed out the reasons you chose to ignore.

shop online then you can watch trisha at the same time:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

problem solved:)

We will see about women drivers on 19th oct 2007 when your paying for my driving lessons you will be forcing me to pass first time so you dont have to folk out money for every test like you did the other one.....so ill be succseful in passing first time round and i will be the bestest driver around move out of the road men !

We will see about women drivers on 19th oct 2007 when your paying for my driving lessons you will be forcing me to pass first time so you dont have to folk out money for every test like you did the other one.....so ill be succseful in passing first time round and i will be the bestest driver around move out of the road men !

Best drivers dont pass first time...

People who dont pass first time have more experience in driving... thats why i think i'm a good driver... well at times :blush: *coughs* 3 times! but hey i got there in the end :razz:

Best drivers dont pass first time...

People who dont pass first time have more experience in driving... thats why i think i'm a good driver... well at times :blush: *coughs* 3 times! but hey i got there in the end :razz:

well done for gettin there in the end but i WILL get there first time and i know i will and i will be a good driver cus i will have took a million lessons before attempting my first test....simple:D

We feel the need to as someone has to show you boy's how it's done properly and keep the insurnace rates down for all!!:thumbsup: