What is your 'ideal day'?

You forgot to add 'culturally impotent' to your list.

What does this mean?:confused: You can't have an erection while listening to "La Boheme"?

Since when has sex been a mind-numbing addiction?

It is mind- (and heart-)numbing when you include it with other pastimes -- drinking and sports-watching, for example -- and imply that it should be done with whatever bystanders happen to be available.

Interesting advice HH. Perhaps you could start with some pointers of improvement before I set out on this road to Damascus??

You must decide for yourself what needs changing in your life, my friend. But keep the pectorals just the way they are. Those are good.:thumbsup:

if i was single wih i am-- then it wud be a nice lie in while kids with daddy, then a nice ralaxing lunch with mates, come home, chill on facebook and sf a lol

then go out for the night of my life clubbing

if not single-wish i wasnt then id be--woken up by lovely caring good looking man with a little butterfly kisses on the eyes n nose,to wake up and find my kids have been fed n dressed and were playing nicely, then to take the kids for a nice family pub meal, and they actually behave. then to bring them home and they go to bed on time being very good kids, then for my man to sit on the sofa and cuddle me, telling me how muh i mean to him lol, i have a nice nite curled up on sofa, then i take a long hot bubble bath and we go to bed and snuggle all night. xx

lol dont want much me

Mmm ideal day. Well it would depend, what is ideal one day is not another.

One of mine was last Friday 24 Oct. I got up early had a great breakfast, went to the gym. Had lunch with a good friend. Picked my daughter up from school and we went leaf and conkers picking. When we got home we did leaf painting a made a collage. A super day.