It's Friday thought again.

My pleasure - mine's a Guinness by the way lads.

There's no shame in preferring the company of men.

So.. Im teaching the world? Cos thats what I do to everybody!

Ah Sensei...:love:

Whosoever may torment you, harass you, confound you, or upset you, is a teacher.

Not because they are wise...but because YOU seek to become so.

Have a beautiful weekend everyone. :love:

god that is so wise - the person who harassed me, confounded me, and upset me was my teacher. My physics teacher Mr Woods, My arse still hurts and I feel dirty when I'm naked.

There's no shame in preferring the company of men.
your welcome aswell lib

Friday just luv it all weekend ahead, break open that wine let the party start lol

Ah Swami, you can bring the love to the people but you cannot make them put down their pints long enough to open their hearts.

Never mind. At least you try.:love:

I will think of you as I sip my wine and try to forgive the nastiness I'm sure I've still to encounter at the bitchy school gates.

god that is so wise - the person who harassed me, confounded me, and upset me was my teacher. My physics teacher Mr Woods, My arse still hurts and I feel dirty when I'm naked.

I got mine on stage in front of the whole school so I have some sympathy. I was twelve years old and had spent the weekend raiding the school stationary cupboard and did'nt know the caretaker was watching. Monday morning assembly was'nt much fun. :D

There were plenty of other occasions too. I could name a dozen or more who inflicted punishment with unfettered enjoyment. I preferred the "beatings" to the put downs though. "You are worthless," "You'll never amount to nothing."

That sort of thing...incessantly.

I cannot change what happened. None of us can. What we CAN do is to change the way we look at the past...to "re-own" it as it were.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do."

No...I don't have a God or Jesus complex before you ask. :D It's just that that quote is so apposite. :)

Ah Swami, you can bring the love to the people but you cannot make them put down their pints long enough to open their hearts.

Never mind. At least you try.:love:

I will think of you as I sip my wine and try to forgive the nastiness I'm sure I've still to encounter at the bitchy school gates.

As coincidence would have it I've bought myself a nice bottle of South African Pinotage. I will toast your health this evening. :thumbsup:

Have you ever heard of a self fulfilling prophecy btw? :hihi::hihi::love:

I got mine on stage in front of the whole school so I have some sympathy. I was twelve years old and had spent the weekend raiding the school stationary cupboard and did'nt know the caretaker was watching. Monday morning assembly was'nt much fun. :D

There were plenty of other occasions too. I could name a dozen or more who inflicted punishment with unfettered enjoyment. I preferred the "beatings" to the put downs though. "You are worthless," "You'll never amount to nothing."

That sort of thing...incessantly.

I cannot change what happened. None of us can. What we CAN do is to change the way we look at the past...to "re-own" it as it were.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do."

No...I don't have a God or Jesus complex before you ask. :D It's just that that quote is so apposite. :)

ahh schooldays A verbis ad verbera on a daily basis

As coincidence would have it I've bought myself a nice bottle of South African Pinotage. I will toast your health this evening. :thumbsup:

Have you ever heard of a self fulfilling prophecy btw? :hihi::hihi::love:

I know! ANd to think I make it sound as though I'm not the bitch!:hihi: