Did Anyone Else Know That Will Young Is Gay?

Originally posted by sparklesista

Ok ok!

<---------------- go ahead and laugh at me! :D

With you! We only laugh with you! :D;)

K x

Originally posted by eguin

They say Julian Clairy is gay as well!...........never

No Julian Clary's just an annoying tw@!

Edited by sarah_d

I thought EVERYONE knew Will Young was gay? then again... I was saying he was gay since day one!

I think I have a magical sense when it comes to spotting gay guys... I've realised some people were gay before they did themselves... lol

I came accross a site by accident and saw Will Young on it.

The site was a guy's personal page of a-z gay celebs.

I didn't know Will Young was gay but the worrying thing is I'm not sure if it's true or that I'm completley out of touch with the world at the moment :confused:

Does anyone else know if it's true?

I also saw Hans Christian Andersen as I had a quick flick through! :o

What planet have you been living on!!!!!!! How could you not know, it's a blatantly publically know fact!

I guessed before he came out, it was pretty obvious on pop idol.

Agree with above, buy Heat for all the gossip!

New poll for tonight; did anyone NOT know Will Young was gay! :D

K x

A few years ago now...

I started a new job and noticed traces of 'make up' on my new boss in the first few days of my training....some months later after forging a few great friendships with colleagues I mentioned it and everyone was...no..no..no you must be mistaken....over the next few days they all said 'Oh my God you're right!!!!'

Were they all blind!!!!!!!!!!

He wasn't gay but a transvestite - We all started to take too much notice and watching him play 'pool' one lunchtime noticed he didn't have a vest on under his usual thick dark coloured shirt but you guessed it!!!!!!!

A BRA!!!!

:heyhey:

I found out that Will Young came "out" whilst I was in intensive care otherwise rest assured I would of known ;)

I thought it was a bit odd for me NOT to know all the celeb goss!

I had always thought he was gay anyway so it wasn't a surprise just a shock that I didn't already know! Lol!

I found out that Will Young came "out" whilst I was in intensive care otherwise rest assured I would of known ;)

That's the state of the NHS for you nowadays! No money even for a few glossy magazines.....

K x

Originally posted by Kristian

That's the state of the NHS for you nowadays! No money even for a few glossy magazines....

I think she's taking the **** Kristian mate ;) what she meant to say was "I should have known really, but I'll think of a viable excuse why I don't know" but we'll let her off, but only cus she's a woman ;)

:o I have you know I am not making an excuse and I was honestly in intensive care at the time! :rant:

Still I guess I could also use that excuse for other things...hmmm.... now let me think ;)