UFO in Hope quarries?

hehe im back with my remote controll ufo to take over the world and freak people out lol!!!

i was saw a ufo!!!!! and i know a girl who says she was kidnaped by one lol

That will probably be a Dominie T1 training aircraft used by the RAF.

If you do a quick search on google for Dominie T1, you'll see.

No obvious markings unless you look down on it from above. They fly over us here in South Wales quite regularly at no more than 500ft above grond level.

No this had a high wing like a 146, but smaller overall. dark blue, no windows (except at the front probably)

Speaking with a local land owner (local to these quarries) at the weekend and he made some comments about strange goings on around the time in question.

He was out at night checking on his animals and witnessed from a distance a procession of vehicles making their way up one of the quarry tracks. He didnt think too much of it, until a helicopter arrived and started to hover over the quarry area at which point he thought there may have been an accident and a rescue was underway.

He was wandering towards the boundary of his land and quarry land with his torch when the helicopter picked him out with its searchlight and then went back to what it was doing - pointing into the quarry. A few minutes later two men in yellow jackets but with suits on underneath (which he thought strange but assumed quarry management) told him in no uncertain terms not to come any closer but to return back to his house- this was a 'routine emergency evacuation practice session' but he 'could be harmed by the helicopter down blast' or 'blown into the quarry because of the low flying machine'.

He went back home and thought little more of it other than being a bit annoyed by the distant rumblings of vehicles for an hour or so.

He did mention a smell 'like hot metal' and put it down to the helicopter exhaust fumes.

He didnt bother looking at anything the next day, however 5 of his cows had died. The vet could find no medical explanation (ie heart attack / shock from noise etc). It was just as if they'd fallen asleep and never woken up.:confused:

the beer must be strong in hope:hihi::hihi::hihi:

all sounds a bit far-fetched, I'll put the feelers out (our shop's in Hope)