I am wanting a burglar alarm fitted

i am wanting a alarm fitting i need 2 sensors down stairs an sensors on 2 doors please i need it doing urgently anyone know any decent alarm fitters please let me know

i am wanting a alarm fitting i need 2 sensors down stairs an sensors on 2 doors please i need it doing urgently anyone know any decent alarm fitters please let me know

WWSecurity - 07973 321463 - excellent workman

I bought a Yale one online for about £100 fitting exactly those requirements. All wireless, so no drilling or anything, other than to put the boxes up. Me and my mate did it in about 2 hours and I'm a diy idiot.

Works absolutely perfectly, and the box is nice, bright and yellow! :)

I could do this early next week for you.

My contact details are on the URL below.

There's a firm that advertises in Ad-Mag (and has done for ages, I think the ad is something like x amount of sensors etc for £149) They fitted 3 movement sensors, 2 door sensors (including the shed) and a panic button for around £200, this included different sensors to the norm so our cats don't set them off. The guy was only here a couple of hours and it looks very neat.

There are loads of new wireless ones that really are great. Mine works perfectly. No wires at all, so you dont need a pro to install.

Dans your man, fits any security equipment needed at a reasonable rate, he's good.......Tel: 07849339390.:hihi:

Depends how good you want your security to be, if fitting CCTV the better the resolution the better chance of prosecution after a burglary.

The theives also know which are fake camera's too, just at a glance, so your best getting decent ones.

There's a firm that advertises in Ad-Mag (and has done for ages, I think the ad is something like x amount of sensors etc for £149) They fitted 3 movement sensors, 2 door sensors (including the shed) and a panic button for around £200, this included different sensors to the norm so our cats don't set them off. The guy was only here a couple of hours and it looks very neat.

Used the same company myself. 4 years on still working fine, annual maintenace check (if required) is nominal.

do you have a phone number or company name for the Ad-mag firm?

There are loads of new wireless ones that really are great. Mine works perfectly. No wires at all, so you dont need a pro to install.

wireless sounds good, but does anyone have long term experience of battery powered sensors and battery life that goes with them