Meet Lennox - our latest addition

helenasq

He's lovely- but I can just feel the slobber from here!

I hate to say this, but I've just informed Olliekitten about quite how big Belle is likely to grow. After choking on her tea slightly she has now amended her opinion on wanting one!

He's lovely- but I can just feel the slobber from here!

I hate to say this, but I've just informed Olliekitten about quite how big Belle is likely to grow. After choking on her tea slightly she has now amended her opinion on wanting one!

hehe!! Slobber isn't too bad until he has a drink - then the kitchen roll has to come out! Lennox is about 6- 6.5 stone already and still growing! It's fun getting him into the car, everyone laughs as I have a smart for four, although there is plenty of room for him in the boot! I'll have to take a photo of him soon as he looks hilarious!

Oh Helen - he is just so adoreable - as you know they are also my favourite breed of all time too - but even I have to duck away from the slobber as it splatters all over the wall.

Ours is about 6 months old now - and I already know how big they grow - He looks a darling how on earth could anyone get rid.

Munchkin lookin