Know anyone called Nettleship?

Just adding another nettleship to the pot. Bob Nettleship who once lived on Honeysuckle road High Wincobank.

There used to be some Nettleships in Eckington, on Queen Street. I'm talking 25-30 years ago.

A Bert Nettleship comes to mind with me but I can't for the life of me remember why. Steel/engineering could be the answer as I visited loads of factories and workshops with my job.

He had a small steel stockholding business near to Woodbourne Road.

i have relations called nettleship.they lived on flower estate 55-60 years ago ...ivy and frank were the parents then there is brian,betty and colin ..but there were more than 1 nettleship family in sheffield

My mum was a nettleship from killarmarsh,

quite a big family ,

we used to live at swaledale road ,nr carterknowle rd.

but moved to lincolnshire in the 80s.

I went to Malin Bridge School with Roy Nettleship (!959 -64). As far as I know he still lives in the Hillsborough area.

There was a Harry Nettleship a self employed painter & decorator who lived in Walkley, his son kieth Nettleship a taxi driver lived at Crosspool a few years ago.

Any help?

harry nettleship,painter& decorater was my late father son keith is my younger brother ,harry & his wife dot lived almost all their married lives in industry st. walkley

Bit of a long shot but part of my family has Nettleships in the mix and i wonder if anyone knows of any in the area still?

Hi, yes, Iam a former Nettleship from Sheffield. My Father was Brian, and my Grandparents were Ivy and Frank from the Flower Estate in Sheffield.

Hi, Iam a former Nettleship, my Grandparents were Ivy and Frank from the Flower Estate, my Dad was Brian, and his brothers were Frank ,Robert and Colin, they had a Sister Betty (my Aunt).

Hi, Iam a former Nettleship, my Grandparents were Ivy and Frank from the Flower Estate, my Dad was Brian, and his brothers were Frank ,Robert and Colin, they had a Sister Betty (my Aunt).

ok honey ..your dad ,frank colin and betty are my cousins ..do you recall the name petch this was your grandmothers maiden name..she was my mothers sister my mother was olive .are you still in touch with colin and his wife gladis and with betty ..they all live near mablethorpe.

ok honey ..your dad ,frank colin and betty are my cousins ..do you recall the name petch this was your grandmothers maiden name..she was my mothers sister my mother was olive .are you still in touch with colin and his wife gladis and with betty ..they all live near mablethorpe.

Hi, Wow, yes I remember my Grandmother talking about 'our Olive'. I used to spend weekends up at Honeysuckle Rd when I was a kid, and all the family used to be there every christmas day too.

I live in Ireland now, Ive been here for 21 years, I lost touch with Gladys, Colin and everyone when my parents split up there wasn't any contact really, but I think my Sister in Sheffield may have seen them all at my Dads funeral a few years back.(families eh!!)