Know anyone called Nettleship?

There was/is a big Nettleship family in the Killamarsh area. Lived there for the past 80 or so years. I think they lived in Halfway before then

i used to work with a simon nettleship at the rotherham company Robert Jenkins, he will be about 46 now, we used to call him Sam Battleship

There used to be a Keith Nettleship who lived at Plumbley, near Mosborough...he always reminded me of a member of ELO!....tight curly hair and brown shades...very 70's

Hi

husbands aunt is a nettleship via marraige.

Have you any pointers as to the names you are looking for?

I was at school with a Jill Nettleship and her brother Nigel.

Jilland nigels father was called terry mother was Arleen they came off parson cross to live at walkley.nigel had his first child year my son saw him in admarile rodney at loxley Janet from 1960

Hi I am a Nettleship - My name is Susan - better known as Sue - I married into the name. My Husband is Stephen, his father is also referred to on one of the replies he is Ron Nettleship and he still lives in Aughton, his wife is called Evelyn they are both lively 84 year olds. They have other children as well as Steve, they are Trevor, Alan, Pete and Jean. I know that Ron comes from a large family and when we have had a look into the family history, they orginate from Germany.:thumbsup:

i know someone called bradly nettleship who used to go to my school, he will be around 14/15 now as he left aston comprehensive school. he used to live around shire green i think or around aston

Bit of a long shot but part of my family has Nettleships in the mix and i wonder if anyone knows of any in the area still?

Hi there,

I know an Alan Nettleship, who lives in Beighton Sheffield.

I can, with his permission give you a phone number and address if you want to contact him directly.

He was a neighbour so I don't really know about his other family members apart from a Daughter, who works at the Hallamshire Hospital and her kids.

Cheers.

Linda

Hi I am a Nettleship - My name is Susan - better known as Sue - I married into the name. My Husband is Stephen, his father is also referred to on one of the replies he is Ron Nettleship and he still lives in Aughton, his wife is called Evelyn they are both lively 84 year olds. They have other children as well as Steve, they are Trevor, Alan, Pete and Jean. I know that Ron comes from a large family and when we have had a look into the family history, they orginate from Germany.:thumbsup:

i knew a steven nettleship from winn gardens dont know if this is the same one but winn gardens is at middlewood near hillsborough

I was at school with a Jill Nettleship and her brother Nigel.

I was just about to write that I remember a Gill Nettleship - I thought she was Gillian, but could be wrong. I have the feeling she was a newcomer in primary school, Wincobank County Primary, so the family must have moved ther between 1960-65

Peter and David Nettleship used to live off Moonshine Lane in the fourties and fifties and their father was a cub leader at st Leonards church at longley.