Bramall lane derby

United fans are from the deprived end of the City, and are a little thick. I was at the Bumhole Lane game, and lets just say a few of us have got very good memories. I saw United fans attack innocent lads, who weren't interested in bother.

What goes around and all that.

i'd becareful of what your saying little boy!!

They did give us the whole away end at Hellsbore last year. They might as well have given us the North and South stands as well.

It would have been our only victory :(

That's funny.

We get the highest home attendance in the league last season and you say we might as well have given you our North and South stands as well, when you only fill your ground anyway because it's so small.

The only reason some of our fans stayed away is that they listened to the hype you blades had spouted about how you were going to thrash us.

Majestic FAIL!

That's funny.

We get the highest home attendance in the league last season and you say we might as well have given you our North and South stands as well, when you only fill your ground anyway because it's so small.

The only reason some of our fans stayed away is that they listened to the hype you blades had spouted about how you were going to thrash us.

Majestic FAIL!

u fans dont half talk stupid always have to bring in ground size or boxing day into topics get a life heres a few facts( 1)hellborough 2 blades nil 7000 blades in the ground, strugle for 30,000.(2) bramall lane blades 2 2 ,31,000 in ground 2,500 piggys average for season piggys 19,000 blades 25,000 u dont get it your were the big club once. as for u lot just giving us lot the bottom teir dont think so u need the money nuf said

well madowl...?? sounds like im bein told off??:hihi::hihi: if the muppets at the lane had give the tickets to us as they should av.... to me it was just utd crappin their pants cos we screwed u at hillsborough... to lose on your patch after the crap and disappointment you lot had.... :rolleyes: fans like me that cause trouble????? dream on... you dont know me and the recpect i av for the work ive done at grounds... it was a blade (mate) who got me the ticket you fool.... now whos to blame???

shut up sit down.

EDIT!! i hope that when you come to hillsborough that we only give u lot the lower part of the lane and that the wednesdayites above you pelt you with coins and cups of **** like the animals at the lane did to us... shame on you.

Another edit:

the blades that were kicking the **** out of us fans on the kop???? proud of that r u??

handbags.

fools go to hellsborough

1994 we only got the bottom tier of the Leppings Lane end at Hillsborough and i don't recall any trouble despite it probably been a 50/50 split of Blades and Wednesday fans on the lower tier.

Wednesday fans are like Scousers, you always have a hard luck story to tell like anyone gives a toss.

ok one week to go to kick ,off but i have a concern when the mitey blades played the owls i sat in the bramall lane upper tier and i witnessed some of the worst senes i have ever witnessed it was pure hatred i have always enjoed the banter with the wednesday fans and have seen trouble with them ,but this was pure hatred, and i was just wondering was the ticketing policies wrong and should the blades give the whole away end to the owls this time around and vice versa at hellsborough

i "enjoed" the "senes" at hamforall lane when i watch the "mitey" blades :confused::huh:

think you have met your match madun :o:D

Wednesday fans are like Scousers, you always have a hard luck story to tell like anyone gives a toss.

what like if it wasnt for tevez we would have stayed up ? or if it wasnt for bryan robson we would have gone back up ? those kind of hard luck stories ?

1994 we only got the bottom tier of the Leppings Lane end at Hillsborough and i don't recall any trouble despite it probably been a 50/50 split of Blades and Wednesday fans on the lower tier.

What about the Tevez hard luck story? I'm waiting for the march to the Houses of Parliament and charity song to back up your cause.

Ask any fan, of any other club in the country, who they prefer; United or Wednesday?

I reckon 90% would say Wednesday. The reason is that Wednesday are the club with history and class, 2 things that can't be bought by raiding bankrupt pub teams in Budapest and Chengdu.

i'd becareful of what your saying little boy!!

Why would I need to be careful?

You lot are only brave in groups, so unless your sat in an internet cafe with a few other of the unemployment Sharrow crew, I think i'll be alright.

Why would I need to be careful?

You lot are only brave in groups, so unless your sat in an internet cafe with a few other of the unemployment Sharrow crew, I think i'll be alright.

:thumbsup::lol::thumbsup: i like it

fools go to hellsborough
so what do you call the blade who bought me the ticket for the lane then??

Go hide behind ya desk!

u still dont belive it do ya let me spell it O.U.T !!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT THE BIG CLUB NO MORE LOOKS TO ME LIKE THE LITTLE FOWLS ARE CHUCKIN DUMMIES OUT OF THERE PRAMS!!!!!!!!!!! blah blah blah dont mek mi laugh