Armand Van Helden & DJ Sneak @ GC1

I have the difficulty of losing my memory for long periods of time!!! If only I could remember more of how good a night it was on sunday...

Originally posted by Marie22

What an amazing night but I totally agree that it flew by! Wish I could remember more of the tunes Armand played though. Can anyone help? I only remember the classic My My My and the new Audiobullys Bang Bang tune.

Roll on this weekend...Mylo on Friday and Hed Kandi on Saturday, should be a wicked one!

oooh Mylo - where's that at??????

edit: ok maybe i should have looked at the rest of the thread!

How come he's playing at Leadmill?!?! are they starting up quality nights again?

Originally posted by mjlacey21

I'm glad it all went well. was at work at our Nottingham event so I didn't get to pop in but sound like everyone had a good time. Hope to see you at Hed kandi this week!

Was it any good? I had tickets to both but decided to go to the sheff event so i wasn't driving!

Was wicked! My little legs are knackered from being on my feet so long! Hard hard work but well worth it!

Originally posted by scottf

lee- you were loving every minute of it hun!! was packing in the main room all night (i was stood at the back in the white tshirt)- sunday in the botanical gardens was pretty funny too!!!

ah yes. i do remember some handsome guy in a white t shirt picking me up and swinging me round at one point!! hmmmm possibly you ??

botanical gardens on MON huni!! and yes it was very funny, bad bad hangover and learnt never to put fake tan on legs whilst drunk :rolleyes:

thanks for the burger BTW x