Chav bus riders

Chavs are proud of their status. Especially when, as you say, it's awarded. I think they would reflect that by admitting it on the census.

Surely the more groups we can slap an official label on, the better. Then, hopefully one day, we'd see the fruition of this official recognition - Chav Rights.

After all, animals have rights don't they? And chavs are a bit above animals in the grand scheme of things.

They'd probably get more rights then law abiding british citizens anyway, since they'd be seen as a troubled minority. We're best just setting up vigilante groups and subtly culling them...

I think it's kind of funny. Back in the 80s you had people getting on buses with a stereo the size of a house playing Iron Maiden at 100 decibels causing a stampede of old dears to crush each other trying to escape out of the doors to escape from the "devil's noise".

These days some spotty kid gets on the tram/bus and plays Alvin and the Chipmunks' guide to happy hardcore on a tinpot 1 watt speaker and they think they are being rebellious. Bless 'em.

I think it's kind of funny. Back in the 80s you had people getting on buses with a stereo the size of a house playing Iron Maiden at 100 decibels causing a stampede of old dears to crush each other trying to escape out of the doors to escape from the "devil's noise".

These days some spotty kid gets on the tram/bus and plays Alvin and the Chipmunks' guide to happy hardcore on a tinpot 1 watt speaker and they think they are being rebellious. Bless 'em.

wicked. love it.

I dont ever remember any1 getting on a bus in the 80s playing loud rock music as a child.

I remember alot more respect.

I dont ever remember any1 getting on a bus in the 80s playing loud rock music as a child.

I remember alot more respect.

Me neither. Respect has vanished from our world now.

Its happened to me before on busses when they start playing there crappy tinny music. If it starts to annoy me(which usually it does) they get a first polite warning, a 2nd more harsh warning along the lines of 'it will go out of the window' followed by me opening a window then thirdley the phone going out of the window (which funnily enough has never happened).