Chav bus riders

Is it just me or is our public transport getting to be a local hang out for chav's, I recently had the delight of catching the 120 from halfway to town and all the way there we kept picking up young chavs who knew each other and kept playing there music all the way to town!!! :mad: apart from being loud and abusive, can we expect bus drivers to kick the little monsters off the bus?

Is it just me or is our public transport getting to be a local hang out for chav's, I recently had the delight of catching the 120 from halfway to town and all the way there we kept picking up young chavs who knew each other and kept playing there music all the way to town!!! :mad: apart from being loud and abusive, can we expect bus drivers to kick the little monsters off the bus?

Sadly they are only bus drivers not security

Would you like to try and eject people off a bus if they looked like chavs not knowing if they had a knife.

I do not think they are paid enough to do that

A lot of bus drivers seem absolute ****s in regards to there new music on the bus initiative. They're quite obviously enforcing it at hq to stop the complaints of chavs with their phones on the back of the bus but whenever I've been on the bus they target middle aged men who's music is only just audible through their earphones; apparently trying to be seen taking positive action, but then as soon as a group of teenage lads get on the bus, they're awfully quiet...

Sadly they are only bus drivers not security

Would you like to try and eject people off a bus if they looked like chavs not knowing if they had a knife.

I do not think they are paid enough to do that

Quite right you are too. Makes a hard situation that's a bit common nowerdays. I wish the police would just cull them instead of a slap on the wrists and back to mummy's abode.

ha, I got on the bus once and the drive was smoking 'wacky backy', nutty driver but most of the passenger seemed to have a small grin on their faces.

What is the world coming to when you can’t even trust your bus drivers

:hihi: Probably just handed in his resignation and already had his flight back o his home town.

HAHA - you've just been chavved. Congratulations.

It's chavtacula!

I bet if you gave them booze they'd love you :love:

The question is, should chav be a new category on the census? :nod:

HAHA - you've just been chavved. Congratulations.

It's chavtacula!

I bet if you gave them booze they'd love you :love:

The question is, should chav be a new category on the census? :nod:

Well since noone's got a clearcut definition of 'chav' then 'no'

:rolleyes:

Yes but a lot of that's based on opinion. You'd need some factual criteria for them to fulfill to be awarded the chav status.

And anyway how many would admit to being a chav on a census.

Chavs are proud of their status. Especially when, as you say, it's awarded. I think they would reflect that by admitting it on the census.

Surely the more groups we can slap an official label on, the better. Then, hopefully one day, we'd see the fruition of this official recognition - Chav Rights.

After all, animals have rights don't they? And chavs are a bit above animals in the grand scheme of things.