Wisewood/Myers merger thread - Part 3

Unlike most here I'm a firm believer in the vendetta and revenge.

This seems a very provocative post and completely out of kilt with the rest of this recently reopened thread why are you so bitter Wolf do your children go to Wisewood?

This seems a very provocative post and completely out of kilt with the rest of this recently reopened thread why are you so bitter Wolf do your children go to Wisewood?

You can't let people get away with corrupting the democratic system, if nothing is done they will be at it again as soon as they get the chance.

read my signature

HI again Masons - as you will have seen, I would jus love this thing about nunmbers to be confirmed or denied by those in the know - that surely means the Planning dept doesn't it? Surely now we can ask for those details and get a straightforward reply? The dept dont have to kow tow to any administration lead - all we want, sorry, what I want is for a member of that department to either confirm the opinions on this forum that are leading to such strong oppositiotn - if that opinion concurs with yours then I probably would change my mind, just to ensure equity for all. On the other hand if iot doesn't, then we do need to know. I have some time opff work in a week or 2 - I will send some letters and try and get a response from the department concerned. Are you all happy for me to quote the figures that have been used? Better still, could they be re-posted as I don't have them what with the previous thread going, so that I can reiterate the arguement that is being posted here. Like is being said, if we are not getting answers even when asked, then we should be and we need to ensure that we do. Signing off now - back at weekend when return from working away. Arwen (Harry)

Think Chavs FIGS was on the old thread, she got these off the council website (i think) theres still questions that do need to be answerd and i hope will now be answerd

You can't let people get away with corrupting the democratic system, if nothing is done they will be at it again as soon as they get the chance.

read my signature

So you advocate doing what to the people you consider have corrupted the democratic system?

After having a email From "Geoff" (not sure if i can put his email on here) The merger is back open PART 3!!!

so lets keep on topic and no threats and nothing personal please!!

Keep with the facts on the merger

Thanks all:)

I started this thread with the above

Lets stay on topic please we dont want this thread to close

So you advocate doing what to the people you consider have corrupted the democratic system?

Personally I'd like to set fire to them but that's beyond what the law will allow so I'll have to be satisfied with what the law will allow.

I'm not advocating that anyone else does anything at all, quite frankly it won't be needed as I'm more than a match for the toads of the labour party.

I would jus love this thing about nunmbers to be confirmed or denied by those in the know - that surely means the Planning dept doesn't it? Surely now we can ask for those details and get a straightforward reply? The dept dont have to kow tow to any administration lead - all we want, sorry, what I want is for a member of that department to either confirm the opinions on this forum that are leading to such strong oppositiotn - if that opinion concurs with yours then I probably would change my mind, just to ensure equity for all. On the other hand if iot doesn't, then we do need to know. I have some time opff work in a week or 2 - I will send some letters and try and get a response from the department concerned. Are you all happy for me to quote the figures that have been used? Better still, could they be re-posted as I don't have them what with the previous thread going, so that I can reiterate the arguement that is being posted here. Like is being said, if we are not getting answers even when asked, then we should be and we need to ensure that we do. Signing off now - back at weekend when return from working away. Arwen (Harry)

Arwen, all the figures I have "ever" posted in my threads have been taken from council officer documents and consultation documents. They were created independently and (apparently) not towing any party line. None of the figures are my opinion - they are all factual.

I will be reposting these soon along with the sources so you and anyone else can happily write to the necessary people.