Meadowhall retail world - Parking fines

Do Not Go To Retail World At Meadowhall

If You Visit Retail World Please Dont Park For Over 180 Min I Parked For 199 Min And Got A £95 Fine For Been 19 Min Over The Free Parking Limit I Will Never Go To Retail World Agian

Do Not Go To Retail World At Meadowhall

It's an Excel Parking jobby isn't it? If you;re shopping on the premisses it's unlimited parking though isn't it?

Um, there's a Tram stop at the back of it.

Why not leave the car at home and go on the Tram?

What did you find to do at the retail park for 3 and a half hours !!!

What did you find to do at the retail park for 3 and a half hours !!!

Lots of things you can do. Car radios, car badges, snapping car arieals............

Oh hang on this is Sheffield isn't it and not Bradford.

He was eyeing up all the totty :hihi:

Um, there's a Tram stop at the back of it.

Why not leave the car at home and go on the Tram?

How about you take your tram along with your patronising comments about public transport use?

There's a tram stop on Castle Square, next time I go there I'll take the tram to there... From Abbeydale Road...

HAVE U SEN HOW MANY SHOPS DER R SAVE FUEL VISIT THEM ALL IN 1 GO
Yer But Trams Dont Go To Rotherham Do They Thank God Or That Wud Cause Traffic Problems There Too Clever Clogs
Two things: no need for uppercase first letter on each word and no need for CAPS

I got chopped there about a fortnight ago, they clock your number plate via CCTV on the way in and exit, even get's the drivers face on there. If you pay within 14 days the £95 goes down to £75. I had to phone them to guarantee this. Is this fine thingy a new addition to this car park, never noticed it before? Wont make the same mistake again though, but she WAS worth it!:hihi:

How about you take your tram along with your patronising comments about public transport use?

There's a tram stop on Castle Square, next time I go there I'll take the tram to there... From Abbeydale Road...Two things: no need for uppercase first letter on each word and no need for CAPS

sorry is this better new on here thanks

I got chopped there about a fortnight ago, they clock your number plate via CCTV on the way in and exit, even get's the drivers face on there. If you pay within 14 days the £95 goes down to £75. I had to phone them to guarantee this. Is this fine thingy a new addition to this car park, never noticed it before? Wont make the same mistake again though, but she WAS worth it!:hihi:

thanks 4 support

thanks 4 support

Can't quite make out if there's sarcasm there, but if you didn't know about the £20 deduction you do now. At the end of the day (or maybe the beginning) you/we should have seen the signs. If you argue that case of the signs not being prominent enough you can, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Shouldn't assume it's okay to park anywhere, all the shopping places are out to chisel as much money out of the public as they can, if they can't they'll get a company to tow you away and take a % of that fee.

Law courts don't accept the 'bliss in ignorance' plea anymore you know.

Can't quite make out if there's sarcasm there, but if you didn't know about the £20 deduction you do now. At the end of the day (or maybe the beginning) you/we should have seen the signs. If you argue that case of the signs not being prominent enough you can, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Shouldn't assume it's okay to park anywhere, all the shopping places are out to chisel as much money out of the public as they can, if they can't they'll get a company to tow you away and take a % of that fee.

Law courts don't accept the 'bliss in ignorance' plea anymore you know.

no sacasam intended thanks 4 suport ment