Merlin Estates - are they in trouble

yes your right , ive actually spoken to them today , and they were security for the sites , they didnt pay the company and then deirdre kept promising them payment so they wouldNT pull off sites . when they said they couldnt go on any longer , she didnt pay , and is now making excuses that things went missing off sites .. she sounds a real scoundrel and do sheffield really need a company , like this doing development for them. she also owes thousands to ROBINSON CONSTRUCTION IN DERBY AND IT IS THEM WHO HAVE PUT THE WINDING UP ORDER ON THEM.. SHE ALSO OWES BUILDERS AND MUST HAVE COURT CASES ALL YEAR , the economy his hard hit enough without a company robbing off everybody who is trying to earn a living ,,, i think she will have to pay up soon has this is not good for any business who are meant to be building a better future..

This is exactly how Hazel Homes wangled money and ended up in trouble.

it would be amusing to tell the disgruntled people who are owed money to get their free drinks at Fagan's ....order a pint and then don't pay for it!

Merlin Estates are owned by Michael Boulding and his wife Deidrie. They operated as Boulding Industrial Supplies near Atlas Works on Carlisle Street in the 1980s and went bust there. They owed me £180 - so big deal! I learned from that, the bankrupcy papers later showed they owed nearly a million then which was huge in the 1980s. They avoided losing everything by putting things in her name, then they bought Castle Dyke House on Ringinglow Road, the place thet Naseem Hamed bought. They sold it to him. They then bought Beauchief Hall which was sold on, possibly to that other famous Sheffield bankrupt Hichcliffe! Michael Boulding's brother is Tom Boulding the landlord of Fagans pub on Broad Lane. It faces the now defunct development accross the road, funny old world .......

That wouldn't be remotely funny. What has anything got to do with anyones brother?

it would probably give them more chance of getting some of their money back by bringing the issue closer to home. Sounds like they don't exactly play fair so why should others!?

That wouldn't be remotely funny. What has anything got to do with anyones brother?

Merlin Estates are owned by Michael Boulding and his wife Deidrie. They operated as Boulding Industrial Supplies near Atlas Works on Carlisle Street in the 1980s and went bust there. They owed me £180 - so big deal! I learned from that, the bankrupcy papers later showed they owed nearly a million then which was huge in the 1980s. They avoided losing everything by putting things in her name, then they bought Castle Dyke House on Ringinglow Road, the place thet Naseem Hamed bought. They sold it to him. They then bought Beauchief Hall which was sold on, possibly to that other famous Sheffield bankrupt Hichcliffe! Michael Boulding's brother is Tom Boulding the landlord of Fagans pub on Broad Lane. It faces the now defunct development accross the road, funny old world .......

I thought he bought it off that Gremlin guy?

Not sure of the sequence, but it was DEFINITELY Boulding's home at one point. They may have bought it from the council when they closed it from an elederly person's care home, David Wish lived there, Lara Croft's dad (Mr. Gremlin). Whatever, they did own it quite soon after Boulding Industrial Supplies went bust.

I Agree 100 Percent , They Sound Like They Get Away With Robbing People ,, How Come Fraudsters Dont Get Arrested Has Basically That Is All These Two Are , I Hope That One Of The Companies They Owe Pay A Visit To Fagans Pub ,what A Appropiate Name .,hes Probably Got A Business In His Name ,, Lets Face It One Of The Companies They Owe Is A Security Company And They Dont Mess About With Cranks Like The Bouldings , If Shes Not Going To Pay Then They Might As Well Let The Family Know What She Does, She May Just Have A Few Pound In Her Pot To Pay Then,. I Think The Tax And Vat Will Be Interested In Information On Here . Her Reign Of Robbing May Be Coming To A End...

you've got to pick a pocket or two...

I Agree 100 Percent , They Sound Like They Get Away With Robbing People ,, How Come Fraudsters Dont Get Arrested Has Basically That Is All These Two Are , I Hope That One Of The Companies They Owe Pay A Visit To Fagans Pub ,what A Appropiate Name .,hes Probably Got A Business In His Name ,, Lets Face It One Of The Companies They Owe Is A Security Company And They Dont Mess About With Cranks Like The Bouldings , If Shes Not Going To Pay Then They Might As Well Let The Family Know What She Does, She May Just Have A Few Pound In Her Pot To Pay Then,. I Think The Tax And Vat Will Be Interested In Information On Here . Her Reign Of Robbing May Be Coming To A End...

MAYBE THEY OUGHT TO SIGN IN ON HERE , AND SEE WHAT SHEFFIELD PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THERE DEVELOPERS BOULDING THE ROBBERS , WONDER IF THERE RELATED TO dick turping, even he wore a mask...

Trouble is they have done nothing that is illegal. They have very clever accountants who are good at losing money.

Well If Its Not Illegal , Ill Borrow From A Bank , Have Builders Come In , Do There Work , Fit It Out With Top Gear ,, And Then Say Sorry Ent Got No Money ,, It Stinks What She Is Doing , And The More People That Come On This Site And Comment , The More I Realize This Country Is Knackered , If She Gets Away With This There Is No Justice ,, I Feel Like Standing With The Protestors Myself Because This Company Make My Blood Boil. I Hope The Families Of The People Shes Robbed All Congrigate Round Her Office And See What She Says To Them Face To Face, .