No matter how often you watch it you cry

The film that always nearly gets me going is Bicentennial Man, watching Andrew saying goodbye to Little Miss and finding that she has still kept the little wooden horse he had made for her nearly sixty years earlier.

The Notebook

Titanic

Grave of the Fireflies

Romeo & Juliet

definately the green mile every single time an i must have seen it at least 8 times!

I may have already said this but dancer in the dark - I have only seen it once and its beautifully done but I am not ready to watch it again its extremely upsetting

Dumbo. When they take his mum away because she went berserk defending him. Has me in buckets every time.

Also the end of Nanny Mcphee! I have no explanation for this at all!!

Just thought on, "Legends of the Fall". Brad Pitt, Anthony Hopkins, Aiden Quinn, among others...

This film makes me, a 22stone giant, blubber like a baby. What I find strange is that I've watched it with a few man friends, every one of which was reduced to tears, yet whenever I've watched it with a woman, they looked at me, stony faced, like there was something wrong with me.

Any women filled up at this film, or is it just the brotherhood/father and son themes that set men off?

Every time I watch Santa Buddies. Not because it's a sad story with moving performances but because I'm so upset at the amount of film that has been wasted and that Disney would lower their standards to such a level. Seriously, a dog that thinks it's street calling everyone "dawg" while it break dances? It's enough to make anyone cry in dismay.

Hard to admit this being a man..... but the studio Ghibli movie 'grave of the Fireflies' had me in tears.

It is an animated movie from Japan set around the time of the firebombings. It's about a brother and his young sister coping and trying to survive after their parents are killed in the attacks. They go about, finding places to sleep trying to find food etc and trying to live their lives.

At the beginning, it shows you a glimpse of the end of the movie. at the very end you see the two children sitting against posts at a train station, both had died.... fireflies buzzing around I think representing their souls leaving their body's.

Brings a tear to my eye just typing this..... I highly recommend this movie.. it is not to be missed.