No matter how often you watch it you cry

The ending for Sonatine always breaks my heart. Everytime I watch it I know it's coming and I still wish it played out differently.

Hana Bi and Kikujiro also tend to make me cry, the former out of sadness, the latter happiness.

In the Mood for Love, although I haven't seen it in a while, would probably set me off too.

'I am Legend'- the bit with the dog :(

or 'Click'- before you realise it's a happy ending!

Titanic - yes I know thats bad but it really does. Even my hubby can't watch the scene where the boat is going down and the old couple are laid on the bed holding hands.

for me it would be

city of angels

gladiator

ghost

Oh God yes I forgot about Ghost thats a brill film :)

I was waiting to see if anyone mentioned Love Story - I know what's coming and I cry before she dies now! And Ryan O'Neill sitting alone in the snow - sob!

Life is Beautiful - i don't just cry, i sob and actually feel ill at the end of it - when the father sees his little boy watching him whilst he's walking with the officer, knowing he's going to be shot and he does the funny walk to make his son think it's all just a game - heart-breaking

and on a lighter note, Charlotte's Web also makes me shed a tear or two..

Ang Lee's 'The Ice Storm' - the overbearing sense of inescapable loss and sadness that pervades the whole film. It doesn't have me in tears, being a bloke and all, but it churns the stomach every time I watch, especially the electrocution scene.

Aw bless, the innocence of kids eh?

I miss Rich. In fact if a film was made of his forum life, I'd cry every time.