No matter how often you watch it you cry

The last few minutes of "Artificial Intelligence:AI"

I only have to think of Teddy and I start welling up!

The English Patient, the ending turns me to liquid.

Schindlers list, obviously.

Also, me and the Mrs took the kids to see Up at the flicks, 10 mins in we looked at each other and both of us had tears streaming down our faces. We were both pretty embarrassed, it's a kids film after all.

The English Patient, the ending turns me to liquid.

Schindlers list, obviously.

Also, me and the Mrs took the kids to see Up at the flicks, 10 mins in we looked at each other and both of us had tears streaming down our faces. We were both pretty embarrassed, it's a kids film after all.

I cried at 'up' too, glad i'm not the only one!

Life as a House

Stepmom

The Hasty Heart

Its a Wonderful Life

Marley and Me

I'm a blubberguts

I tend to cry at films like Hotel Rwanda, if only because most of the horror and cruelty is a report of what actually happened and it saddens me so much that there is such cruelty in the world.

I think it's possibly not to do with the film at all because even thinking about it is making me link emotionally to 'Letter to Daniel'. If you never heard this on Radio 4 I'd seriously recommend buying the book- it was a piece about the Rwandan genocide and the meanings of being a new father, written to a newborn baby by his father Feargal Keane, triggered by him finding a dead baby after the Rwandan genocide and when it was first broadcast on 'From our own correspondent' I pulled to the side of the road to have a good cry.

I tend to cry at films like Hotel Rwanda, if only because most of the horror and cruelty is a report of what actually happened and it saddens me so much that there is such cruelty in the world.

I think it's possibly not to do with the film at all because even thinking about it is making me link emotionally to 'Letter to Daniel'. If you never heard this on Radio 4 I'd seriously recommend buying the book- it was a piece about the Rwandan genocide and the meanings of being a new father, written to a newborn baby by his father Feargal Keane, triggered by him finding a dead baby after the Rwandan genocide and when it was first broadcast on 'From our own correspondent' I pulled to the side of the road to have a good cry.

That was a hard read, I can see why you had the pull the car over.

Link to the broadcast for anyone interested.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/41784.stm

Shooting Dogs is another great film centered around the Rwanda massacres, probably even more harrowing than Hotel Rwanda and certainly more explicit.

Man on fire (I cant watch Dakota at the end and not cry!! Crreeeeaasssyyyyy!!!)

Pharlap - Old film about the greatest Austrailian racehorse of all time. Incrediable.

My ultimate was Fried Green Tomatos At The Whistle Stop Cafe - Just the most wonderful wonderful film about friendship and makes me blubber!! i had to watch it about 100 times (no joke) to get through it without major tears. Any women out there who havent seen it, BUY IT!!!!

The news clip of Cameron and Clegg claiming victory in the election. Now that IS something to cry about.

-The news clip of Cameron and Clegg claiming victory in the election. Now that IS something to cry about.

Omg Nimrod it gets me every time.. Emotional block? Tears that wont come out? I just look at the state of our government and it does the trick

Dumbo.

Seriously!

That stupid ginger kid!