No matter how often you watch it you cry

As a rule I don't cry. Not many films get to me in that way. I will burst out in fits of laughter or throw popcorn over the person next to me if something makes me jump ( the cow in Dog Soldiers for example). There are 2 films that have made me shed a few tears when I first watched them though.

The first K9 when Jerry Lee gets shot! My dog had just died so I was upset anyway.

The second Tombstone When Doc Holiday dies. Really sad even though you know it's coming all the way through the movie.

I must say nothing recent has had any effect on me. Maybe I'm just heartless. :suspect:

I remember years ago, the first time I met my boyfriends parents and we watched Turner and Hooch, my dog had recently died at the vets on the table like Hooch, oh..... I so tried to not show it.

City Lights or anyone of several Ozu films.

For me it's Watership Down or I know where the red fern grows. Both about animals... anything with animals in, cartoon or real, makes me cry.

i agree this one always gets me blubbering watching the bunny lay down to die im welling up now :(

Most recently the film, Marley and me gets me going, it is a real tear jerker.

It's a wonderful life ... without a doubt, makes me cry like a baby!

omg where do i start here lol

ghost

marley and me - the book is better

titanic - the mother putting her children to bed :'(

the green mile - watched it twice yesterday,

beaches - sob sob sob

les miserable - the musical omg do i cry terrible with that (does that one count??)

ladder 49 - breaks my heart

there are a few others but cant think quite at the mo

The one film i blubber at EVERYTIME i watch it is Bridge to Teribithea, it shows how a child can be affected by the death of someone close, and how they build their worlds on imagination - and how they thrive of fantasy and make believe.

I've cried at other films, Moulin Rouge, 40 days of night (lol dont ask), Titanic, Romeo and juliet, The Notebook

But Bridge to Teribithea truelly chokes me up...my dad thought something was seriously wrong first time i watched it cause i was roaring as if id been told bad news lol.

mine is pathetically mighty joe young lol x

The one film i blubber at EVERYTIME i watch it is Bridge to Teribithea, it shows how a child can be affected by the death of someone close, and how they build their worlds on imagination - and how they thrive of fantasy and make believe.

I've cried at other films, Moulin Rouge, 40 days of night (lol dont ask), Titanic, Romeo and juliet, The Notebook

But Bridge to Teribithea truelly chokes me up...my dad thought something was seriously wrong first time i watched it cause i was roaring as if id been told bad news lol.

Now you've said that I think I need to see Bridge to Teribithea. I'd written it off as some kids' fanatasy but you've sold me on it, thank you!

oh its definately worth watching the cover of the DVD box is decieving lol

The last few minutes of "Artificial Intelligence:AI"