[dull thread] Where can I buy buttons for jeans in Sheffield?

I need to buy some jean/denim buttons, you know, the normal "rivet" type ones. Where could i buy some in the City Centre?

Yes, a terribly dull thread but hopefully it'll be answered soon, and then it'll disappear down the listing... :)

john lewis

there's a range of press studs and eyelets which also has jeans studs you can apply yourself. I always keep them in my sewing box :thumbsup:

i reckon cole brothers or john lewis whichever its called now it has a good habbadashery dept or atkinsons if you are down that end of the town

Great, thanks!

(Any idea which floor? Just to save me looking like your typical "lost" man... ;) )

no idea :P

I used to get them at the Peterborough branch :)

ground floor right at the back in atkinsons not a clue in john lewis used to be ground but i hear they have had a change round

Guess i'll have to go and get lost then... :)

Thanks again.

Now this thread will hopefully sink away out of sight...

Ground floor in John Lewis. Go past the "orange faced" beauty consultants then straight on to the back of the shop.

There's a haberdashery on the lower ground floor of Castle Market which will have those, it's very good.

don't know your location but i can recommend a little haberdashery shop on hillsborough road, i needed some new buttons for my favorite jacket and they were the only place i found that stocked the right size and colour

Hiya, this post just remined me that I also need a button for my jeans...I', m off to Meadowhall...any ideas who will sell jean buttons there?