Eating out on a Tuesday

Hi guys

Could anybody tell me anywhere good to eat on a Tuesday - I mean where there are some ok offers on?

I live Hillsbrough way but drive so can go somewhere else, going to treat a mate, but dont want to be spending loads and loads so if anybody can help.........

Thanks in advance!

Go to the carvery at the crosspool Tavern, very cheap and good grub too.

Hi

All my food is sourced locally, i have a good area outside next to the canal and all my main courses are £10.

if this fits the bill call me on 2754365 for a table

Bob

The Rawson Spring - former Hillsborough baths - has a banner on its front stating something like (therefore, don't quote me) a meal and a pint for a fiver.

I don't know what hours this promotion runs under but it's on your doorstep.

Alternatively, a pleasant summer's evening and transport, I'd get off into Derbyshire. The Bull's Head at Castleton offers cracking food (as does the Monsal Head Stables Bar).

The Junction at Woodhouse - good grub served every night until 8pm. Well worth the trip

La Civetta di Roberto - half price pizza and pasta on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays. It's quite nice food.

Mill house pub at drake house near crystal peaks do meals 2 for 1 they are a good size and nice too.You can get 2 for under a tenner :)

Draw bridge at kimberworth in rotherham, carvery £3.49 12 till 8, well worth it

The pub at parkgate rotherham has 2 for 1's and you can get 2 16oz steak meals for £15

Hillsborough Hotel has had loads of recommendations on here and it's not far from you.

Good selection of ales, so you can hop on the tram, leave the car behind as it stops right outside.:)

Good value, friendly staff and the food is always hot.

crosspool tavern is my fav place to eat out for £3.45 you cant cook its yaself. but for some where local wasley jack do a steak nite on a tuesday thats good money spent to. think its £11.50 for 2 16oz rump steak.

Jinnah Kashmeri at Ecclesfield, does a buffet for around £9 a head and it is superb grub.

Jim:thumbsup: