If Your Child Were Gay...

not found any hint of bitterness in Sufragette's posts, and as for myself, I'm not quite sure what I have to envy other people of..?

My life's quite good, thanks very much. I'm a survivor, one of those folk who do their best to make the best of what life chucks at them

Indeed Plain Talker, can't say I've picked up on any bitterness or envy in any of your posts. I don't envy anyone either and am not remotely bitter. I have a great life and coulnd't be any happier.

QUOTE=Plain Talker;3564183]not found any hint of bitterness in Sufragette's posts, and as for myself, I'm not quite sure what I have to envy other people of..?

My life's quite good, thanks very much. I'm a survivor, one of those folk who do their best to make the best of what life chucks at them

:thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Indeed Plain Talker, can't say I've picked up on any bitterness or envy in any of your posts. I don't envy anyone either and am not remotely bitter. I have a great life and coulnd't be any happier.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hows about if someone lobbed a massey ferguson tractor at you ???? Which direction would you take then ??? :D:D

When it comes to tractors, I far prefer the Valtra 6750...

http://www.agriaffaires.co.uk/used/used-forestry-tractors/565875/valtra-6750.html

(well, ask a silly question...)

I get a bit hacked off at bigotry and injustice.... but *shrugs*

I get a bit hacked off at bigotry and injustice.... but *shrugs*

So do I Plain Talker, so do I.

Not at all bothered ,that includes not having Grandkids, just something else to worry about.

To be honest i would feel proud of them. I feel proud of mine whatever they do. It takes guts to come out to your close family, they are the ones you feel might be hurt by this admission. Just think it might be something really serious like they have turned into a Tory.

Probably very bitter about their lives and how they've turned out.

I mean they both live near or in Sharrow, so maybe that's the answer? :mrgreen:

Your list of qualities grows daily Petroll Girl. In addition to being a very poor judge of character you're also a snob. Lovely.

Not at all bothered ,that includes not having Grandkids, just something else to worry about.

Nice one! :thumbsup:

To be honest i would feel proud of them. I feel proud of mine whatever they do. It takes guts to come out to your close family, they are the ones you feel might be hurt by this admission. Just think it might be something really serious like they have turned into a Tory.

Im swiping that idea! :D

Eye theng a yew!

Just think it might be something really serious like they have turned into a Tory.

V good Livewirex!