If Your Child Were Gay...

Why does everyone keep saying gays don't have kids?

All the lesbians I know are broody..they either already have kids or are eagerly planning kids via adoption/insemination...

whilst I, hetero girl, am the despair of my mother for my refusal to breed..:hihi:

To be honest i would feel proud of them. I feel proud of mine whatever they do. It takes guts to come out to your close family, they are the ones you feel might be hurt by this admission. Just think it might be something really serious like they have turned into a Tory.

I'd be heartbroken. Really really worried about them. And I'd make sure I tried to turn them back into decent human beings. I mean, Tories? MY children? I don't THINK so! :D

Seriously though, I hope the day will soon arrive when this question will be as nonsensical as 'What would you do if you found out your child likes brocolli?' I honestly don't care about such silliness. If they love and are loved in return I'll be very happy.

I'd be heartbroken. Really really worried about them. And I'd make sure I tried to turn them back into decent human beings. I mean, Tories? MY children? I don't THINK so! :D

Seriously though, I hope the day will soon arrive when this question will be as nonsensical as 'What would you do if you found out your child likes brocolli?' I honestly don't care about such silliness. If they love and are loved in return I'll be very happy.

I agree - and to me the question is just as nonsensical; it would be total non-issue. Or maybe I'm just like Eddy of Ab Fab?:suspect:

As long as they're happy and nice, kind, decent, compassionate human beings then I will think I've done my job well & rejoice.

The only way I'd disown any son of mine, would be if he started either listening to Westlife on a regular basis, or worse, wearing Burberry.

The only way I'd disown any son of mine, would be if he started either listening to Westlife on a regular basis, or worse, wearing Burberry.

A Burberry batman cape...now thats what I call class:D

I think i'd be more worried if he came home in a tracksuit and baseball cap and started talking to me in a rap style accent while carrying a knife in his back pocket.

would stand with my back to him at all times

would stand with my back to him at all times

He would be into men not incest:loopy:

Exactly. If my son wants to drop out of school and smoke crack cocaine, I'd just be happy that he'd found a hobby he found so pleasurable.

:D:D:D

Classic!

You would never get it up the ramps in the shops

That's true, but with horsepower like that under the bonnet,, and wheels with that sort of diameter, I wouldn't need the ramp :- I'd be able to create an entrance all of my own! :D

That's true, but with horsepower like that under the bonnet,, and wheels with that sort of diameter, I wouldn't need the ramp :- I'd be able to create an entrance all of my own! :D

Oh dear......... :rolleyes: