Sheffield United Top Attendance Charts

tosh13

Not in any one area are they bigger than United - unless we are talking about the word score on a Scrabble board perhaps?

Don't any of the following count:

Most league championships

Most F.A cup wins

Most League Cup wins

Most times in Europe

Most times in F.A cup finals

Most times in the top division

Most times the highest attendance when in the same division

Most England internationals

Most F.A cup wins

Most League Cup wins

Most times in Europe

None of this is of any relevance though is it? I was 9 the last time Wednesday won a trophy, and you have to go back to 1935 to the last time you achieved anything.

But if you're going to start on about records and trophies, United have a better head-to-head record against Wednesday, and we've won the FA Cup more times than Wednesday (4 to your 3).

Can't you see how pointless all this is though? Most of your achievements were over 70 years ago, what use is that to you now given the position your club is in?

Most F.A cup wins

Most League Cup wins

Most times in Europe

dont know how we've strayed on to this when the thread is titled united top attendance charts but hey ho.

first of all titanic. f a cup wins 4-3 to blades. most times in fa cup finals 6-6 so i suggest you do a bit of home work before posting.

most times clubs nearly gone bust wendy twice

most times a club as begged to stay alive. wendy again once soon to be twice.

most club hero's sacked at christmas. wendy once.

most players jailed for match fixing. wendy 3.

and just in case your too young to know

in 1964 the famous betting scandal which embroiled English football meant that three Owls players were suspended for betting on games which they had purposely lost. Peter Swan, Tony Kay and David Layne were all convicted of match-fixing, in a game against Ipswich Town, which Wednesday lost 2-0. All three served jail terms and were banned from the game for life, as fans of the game became disillusioned with English football.

thats why we'll always be sheffields number one club.

dont know how we've strayed on to this when the thread is titled united top attendance charts but hey ho.

first of all titanic. f a cup wins 4-3 to blades. most times in fa cup finals 6-6 so i suggest you do a bit of home work before posting.

in 1964 the famous betting scandal which embroiled English football meant that three Owls players were suspended for betting on games which they had purposely lost. Peter Swan, Tony Kay and David Layne were all convicted of match-fixing, in a game against Ipswich Town, which Wednesday lost 2-0. All three served jail terms and were banned from the game for life, as fans of the game became disillusioned with English football.

We strayed on to this following the post shown below:

"Not in any one area are they bigger than United - unless we are talking about the word score on a Scrabble board perhaps?"

I take your point about F.A cup wins, but I think I have shown areas where Wednesday have historically been bigger than United.

i've really really got to you hav'nt i micky love.

cant take my own medicine!!! thats what we used to say at school.

stick to having digs at heyesay bud he's more your support level.

right off to do what you do when wendy's playing. watch tele.

chat laters micky love.

FIREMAN.

bladebloke, to be quite honest I think you are seriously deluded.....your posts suggest you are still at school, so do your homework on the attendances.....I can accept your better support at the moment but on the grand scale of things....let's keep it real !

Wednesday have never had a transvestite as chairman though:D

bladebloke, to be quite honest I think you are seriously deluded.....your posts suggest you are still at school, so do your homework on the attendances.....I can accept your better support at the moment but on the grand scale of things....let's keep it real !

and you sunshine only answer points that you think make you look the daddy.

but ignore good points that you just cant win.

and all this tit for tat posting "i'm dumbing down because he started it" b******* makes you look the school child.

and you sunshine only answer points that you think make you look the daddy.

but ignore good points that you just cant win.

and all this tit for tat posting "i'm dumbing down because he started it" b******* makes you look the school child.

Well bladebloke, allow me to apologise for standing on your toes...who's the daddy.....you the daddy !

As for ignoring good points that I can't win, again your the man, always acknowledging good points and of course always winning with your superior knowledge !

tit for tat, dumbing down, childish comments...think about it before your next reply...sunshine !

Now back on topic, like I said regards the attendances..and yes it's getting boring.....you are currently better supported..can't argue, however we all know the reasons and we all know the history..unless we are ignorant !

Well bladebloke, allow me to apologise for standing on your toes...who's the daddy.....you the daddy !

As for ignoring good points that I can't win, again your the man, always acknowledging good points and of course always winning with your superior knowledge !

tit for tat, dumbing down, childish comments...think about it before your next reply...sunshine !

Now back on topic, like I said regards the attendances..and yes it's getting boring.....you are currently better supported..can't argue, however we all know the reasons and we all know the history..unless we are ignorant !

well at last you acknowledge i'm the daddy. well done micky love. now be off with you to restart... FIREMAN.

ps. yer dont half bite mate.