Blades V Stags 28th July

Blades will be away at stags ( Mansfield Town) on a friendly on the 28th of July. I got told by a guy who works for the stags ( he is the guy that washes the kits, seen all 15 on his line on a Sunday :hihi: ) He pulled me up on the way to work as i walk past his house with my blades top on.

I rang SUFC to confirm this and it will be on like 99% it's a yes but they are still sorting out final details.

The lady at the ticket office sounded rather confused to how i got to find out :hihi:

It's not breaking news really Eric. Got told this last week.

2 more friendly updates have been added too

Sheffield FC 24th July

Away at Mansfield Town on the 28th July 19:45

Away at Alfreton town 1st August 19:30

I can't wait it's gonna be a reight laurrrff!!

Then Alfreton away, even better!

YEAHHHHSSSS

I think its good they are playing local friendlies, makes pre-season a bit smoother with not having to travel all over the place and its a good earner for the little clubs.

Had a text from an owl who said piggys might be wallowing over here to play some pre season matches :suspect:

Last pre season or the one before that they were not too far away in Rochester NY, Could smell the swill across Lake Ontario :hihi:

Had a text from an owl who said piggys might be wallowing over here to play some pre season matches :suspect:

Last pre season or the one before that they were not too far away in Rochester NY, Could smell the swill across Lake Ontario :hihi:

is the piggy who txt you the canadian book writer. tell him i had a drink with his brother after last home (bristol city) game. last saw him with his little firm about 11ish on west street very unsteady on his feet.

light weights them pigsbro blades.

oreight pigsbro blade if yer reading :wave:

is the piggy who txt you the canadian book writer. tell him i had a drink with his brother after last home (bristol city) game. last saw him with his little firm about 11ish on west street very unsteady on his feet.

light weights them pigsbro blades.

Yeah the one and only.

Met D****R quite a few times over here and his brother once when he was over on his hollybobs.

Will text him a bit later on in the day and pass the message on.

Regards CB